Yana Kunitskaya and Thiago Marreta in a relationship

Does she still train at Jackson-Wink? Jones better watch out or she may spike his water with steroids.

Wonder how the baby will looks like..

JoshKoscheck.png

josh koscheck 2.0 confirm

This statement is super shallow. I just had to say it. But, carry on. LOL
you're a fuckin strange one. wasn't shallow at all. read your comment back to yourself. let the weirdness really sink in. Now, next time you talk, try not to be so fucking weird. LOL

She should be the one they call 'KGB', not some chick with a cowboy hat...

you're a fuckin strange one. wasn't shallow at all. read your comment back to yourself. let the weirdness really sink in. Now, next time you talk, try not to be so fucking weird. LOL
Platitude: a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

That is exactly how I would describe your statement. Some people are happy exhibiting objectively demonstrable terrible behaviors. Did you take these people into consideration when you were making your statement? LOL

Wtf super random. Wonder how they communicate lol, both broken English. I’d love to fall in love with a chick through a language I was learning hahah that would be cool

It just seems impossible for a man like Thiago Santos to be packing anything under 9 inches

Not as random as Hector Lombard and Valérie Létourneau but...
<mma4>

Back