Yan Xiaonan vs. Syuri Kondo at UFC Beijing, November 24, 2018

Who ar you rooting for?

• Total voters
p4p top wedding pic from Xiaonan

Cf-U6-6-UUAApg-Vm.jpg
why's he guarding a pot of gold? Is this the Chinese version of a leprechaun?

Maybe you should learn about some more fighters than just Conor McGregor. Then you won't have to post the same GIF every time.

Anyway, I'll be rooting for Shuri, but if she doesn't get it to the ground early, she's going to get lit up.

Jarl

Maybe you should learn about some more fighters than just Conor McGregor. Then you won't have to post the same GIF every time.

Anyway, I'll be rooting for Shuri, but if she doesn't get it to the ground early, she's going to get lit up.

Jarl
It's a joke bro I honestly can possibly name more fighters on the roster than you

(not trying to be a tough guy or flexing my ufc peen but I mean I watch almost every fight on every card and I'm good with names)

I'm not even a Conor fan

Just curious but why doesn't she spell her name Shuri?

Rooting for and picking Yan Xiaonan. I like her aggressiveness plus it's in her home country.

Just curious but why doesn't she spell her name Shuri?

Good question. I've lived here (in Japan) for 20+ years and no one uses the old form of romanization, except a few entertainers. Perhaps she knows another Shuri and just wanted her name to stand out. There is a bit of history with this kind of thing in MMA though. For example, "Caol" is not a Japanese name; it should be written Kaoru (Uno).

Jarl

That is because they give them favorable matchups for their fight in their home country. They gave Xiaonan a 5 foot tall brazilian woman( how many 5 foot tall women that are still chubby in that division) and 1-6 fighter. They are getting booked in these squash matches. It's always losing fighters or even people who make their debuts losing their last fight. Chinese MMA is still behind the rest of the world although they are making improvements by sending different people to big camps to try to learn. I doubt they do well if they had the Mongolian wolf treatment.
Be honest. U just don’t want to give the Chinese fighter credit just because their Chinese. That’s just the way how it is. I saw a video of a breakdown vid of Li Jingliang knocking out Zak ottow and in the video, the guy said “my friend thought that Li Jingliang had no chance”. Why? Because he was fighting a American white boy? Li put him to sleep in 1.

That is because they give them favorable matchups for their fight in their home country. They gave Xiaonan a 5 foot tall brazilian woman( how many 5 foot tall women that are still chubby in that division) and 1-6 fighter. They are getting booked in these squash matches. It's always losing fighters or even people who make their debuts losing their last fight. Chinese MMA is still behind the rest of the world although they are making improvements by sending different people to big camps to try to learn. I doubt they do well if they had the Mongolian wolf treatment.
I hope U realize that 5 ft tall Brazilian took the fight on short notice and was the favorite to win the fight. She had a win over former ufc title challenger valeri laterneau, and was coming off a lose to future title challenger taitina Suarez!! Yan xiaonan’s original opponent was suppose to be a really young Aussie knockout artist, nadia kaseem. So for you to say ufc is giving the Chinese fighters “easy” fights, that’s just pretty much disrespecting them. Be honest and say u don’t want to give them credit because their Chinese. Btw, Li Jingliang was suppose to fight with zaleski dos Santos. A Brazilian dude whose top 15, on a good fkin winning streak, constantly getting highlight reel ko’s, and fight of the nights. So did they give Li Jingliang a easy fight? Huh? Li is fighting zawada now because zaleski got injured. Don’t be a guessing boy.

Weili Zhang Stops Aguilar/ Xiaonan beats Kondo/ Yanan Stops Mueller
WMMAddict
Published on Nov 24, 2018

Back