News Yan Xiaonan believes she will be a better champ than Weili because she’s prettier

Status
Not open for further replies.
15518-thumb.jpg

ikr
B57E173A-8148-4E10-AC7A-5A8D4451603F.jpeg

Maybe pretty had a different meaning back then. Ali was handsome, not pretty.

I think Ali was just kidding around eh, like he would say “I’ve had 10 thousand punches thrown at me and I’m pretty as a girl”

Zhang is actually prettier. Yan lips are totally flat line.

I think Ali was just kidding around eh, like he would say “I’ve had 10 thousand punches thrown at me and I’m pretty as a girl”

I don't know. He was on a talkshow where women started flirting with him and he said "This is going too far, I don't really think I'm pretty. I mean I know I'm pretty but *audience burst out in laughter*".

I don't know. He was on a talkshow where women started flirting with him and he said "This is going too far, I don't really think I'm pretty. I mean I know I'm pretty but *audience burst out in laughter*".

He has so many great appearances. And yeah women loved him, and he loved them back ha. 3 marriages and how many kids?

I wonder if she has an American publicity advisor? Or are cultures starting to converge?

Anyway, Zhang is prettier.

With that beanie you could barely tell if boy or girl...

Zhang’s fights are prettier. Has Yan had a single finish in the UFC? At least I can time her fights and go do something else, I guess.

Weili isn’t hot or pretty but she can look cute sometimes and has gotten prettier since her debut. This Xionan girl is third world ugly.

Sincerely, your resident Asian girl expert.

Whatever she gotta do get ppl to pay attention to her.
Fast track to belt could be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back