Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
1 - Zhang Weili - 34
2 - Carla Esparza - 36
3 - Yan Xiaonan - 34
4 - Tatiana Suarez - 33
5 - Amanda Lemos - 36

Now I know that 33 and 34 isn't really old, but in terms of becoming the GOAT of this division, which is getting 5 or 6 consecutive defenses, they are old.

It seems to me that he only one that could truly become the SW GOAT, out of these 5, is Tatiana. But by the time she fights for the belt she will be 33 and 6 months old though

I do have Weili and Tatiana winning their next fights, and so does the vast majority of tapology, it seems.

Also, Weili's TDD isn't al that great, at 66%, while Tatana has the highest Takedown accuracy in W SW history at 65,8 % and also has a nasty TD average of 6,20 and has taken down all of her opponents multiple times.

What is your prediction of these 2 significant fights and who do you have as the champ by the end of the year?
Do you think Tatiana has enough time to get 5 defenses?

Also, what is the age when SW fighters generally start to decline? I presume it's 35.
Also could she possibly fight without a significant decline even past 35 because she doesn't have too much fights and how does her grappling heavy style factor into al of this?

I know that Weili already has 4 title fight wins, but really only has 1 defenses in each of her separate title reigns.
So I guess there is a cahance she can get into the SW GOAT conversation if she beats Yan and Tatiana.
But she really depends a lot on her outstanding athletic abilities a lot, so the sooner she fights Tatiana the better.

Anyway I'm very excited for this division and have Tatiana as the champ by years end.

Tapology? Weili doesn’t fight until 300. Who the fuck does their Tap picks 3 months out? And Tatiana is still about 5 weeks away.

That’s fucking bizarre. I’ll be picking Tatiana, but I’m not doing my Tapology until after weighins..Like always.

I like both girls, plus more girls. Especially Gillian, Loopy, and Jasmine. But they don’t have to become the SW GOAT. Or win the belt for me to be a fan of them. Just put on good fights, and do their best.

Back