News Yan vs Aljo OFF of ufc 256

Ferguson is on that card.
Still, Ferguson vs Oliveira is a great fight indeed, but it's not as interesting to me as a 5 rounder between two absolute beasts at 135 duking it out for a title. Doesn't entirely make up for the disappointment of that title fight being cancelled.

I wasn't really hyped for that fight for some reason and still am not, so I don't really care too much ;)
Fig Moreno is a more fun fight for me anyway. Let's see what else Fig can do.

I’m having a hard time getting excited for cards that look stacked, seems like they all go for a shit sooner or later

Dude yan is dope but i don't get the hype. I expected to see some tj dillashaw level stuff and whilst i won't hate. That dude has skills, but i don't see him beating sterling. I could see him beating moraes, assucao, edgar and maybe cody. But i think cory, tj, sterling and possibly Cody would (and for cody "could") beat him. He's not fiziev in there. He's not volk or izzy in there. He's not untouchable. Rivera was piecing him up before each knockdown. He can be beaten. He's dope. It'll be hard. But he can be beaten. I also think he could beat cejudo too though. He wouldn't crack like moraes did.
What does Sterling bring specifically that will beat Yan?

What does Sterling bring specifically that will beat Yan?
Oh... It's you again. Lol.
Wrestling, grappling, sub threat, range, speed, experience etc. What does yan bring that sterling hasn't seen?

I can't rationalize buying a Fig Main Event PPV sadly. I like him too, he just needs a strong card behind him. this past one was no chance in hell.
That's what used to happen to DJ. He'd main event a PPV to save a card, then get shit on for the show doing low buyrates. I hope that doesn't happen to Figueiredo.

Oh... It's you again. Lol.
Wrestling, grappling, sub threat, range, speed, experience etc. What does yan bring that sterling hasn't seen?
Great wrestling, powerful punches that could KO him. What do you mean by “it’s me again”?

giphy.gif

I"m mad!

It's jusy Visa issues. Wouldn't it make more sense just to rebook for fight island???
I mean yes if it can happen. Really hard to say with the way the world's going and rising covid cases in us. Seems aljo wants to fight asap though. He's calling for an interim belt but I guess we will see what happens. There's no need for a rematch of aljo VS Cory and Marlons booked.

Great wrestling, powerful punches that could KO him. What do you mean by “it’s me again”?
Didn't you roast me the other day for complaining about makachev? Your av gave it away. You're the only person with gaara as their av. Plus i think you sell sterling's ability to the the fight to the ground short. Even sterling's striking. Look it's not the best. It's not on yan's level. But, much like jones, his use of unorthodox techniques and length make him tough for anyone. Sterling ftw. Plus i can't root against him the ufc has been trying to hold him down and back for a while because dana doesn't like him.

Didn't you roast me the other day for complaining about makachev? Your av gave it away. You're the only person with gaara as their av. Plus i think you sell sterling's ability to the the fight to the ground short. Even sterling's striking. Look it's not the best. It's not on yan's level. But, much like jones, his use of unorthodox techniques and length make him tough for anyone. Sterling ftw. Plus i can't root against him the ufc has been trying to hold him down and back for a while because dana doesn't like him.
Oh yeah I called you an idiot, I remember. I guess we’ll see if Sterling can hang, I just think Yan is too tough and dangerous in all aspects, no one can touch him right now.

Back