Yamasaki coming back to UFC

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FD5-B4-EBE-4-AE7-4-B0-B-A441-BAE0-FD453-EF0.jpg

Good news... we need someone who lets them be real warriors in there.

The bitch made refereeing ive been seeing lately is a complete joke.

This is amazing news @Soul On Ice

i know he got fired for the valentina fight but in his defense the girl was never out and never really stopped trying to improve her position/defend herself - she was simply being completely dominated

really the athletic commission should be the one looked into for sanctioning that shit show

Good news. Black Beast vs Travis Browne is still one of my favorite moments in the last few years, loved it, every last second of it. Good ref

Good. It was a complete overreaction when the banned him.

Now get rid of Dan Miragliotta. How the hell is he still around.

Hope he doesn't do a complete 180 and start Herb Deaning every fight

Last edited:
that hack big dan would of stopped that fight 7 times
Very true, would have ruined all the enjoyment of seeing a knocked out cold Travis hit many more times while out cold. Enjoyed it immensely, this is supposed to be ultimate fighting, glad he gets it.. great ref.

Good news. Black Beast vs Travis Browne is still one of my favorite moments in the last few years, loved it, every last second of it. Good ref
beat me to it...
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
PPYHOCR.jpg

Yamasaki is casually like “okay that’s about tenderized enough”LoL

beat me to it...
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
PPYHOCR.jpg

Yamasaki is casually like “okay that’s about tenderized enough”LoL
Ahh man loved it :D :D :D :D always hated Browne, can't stand the guy, its very rare for me to really dislike a fighter so much but he was at the top for me.. never ever liked him. Black Beast is awesome.. and then the celebration afterwards just made it more EPIC lol

Love Yamasaki.

He triggers Dana so bad.. he might kill him from a heart attack one of these days.

<{jackyeah}>
Now we just need big Can Maragliotta gone and Herbal Dean on WMMA only.

Back