Media Ya'll really have no clue who Cowboy Cerrone is do you?

Good fight maybe but there is too much at stake for the UFC for them to allow oldboy Cerrone to win...

EDIT:
For the ppl calling me out for implying it's a fixed fight: no, I don't believe it's fixed BUT fucking Herb Dean is the ref... do you remember how he let Conor blatantly cheat vs Khabib? Well, we may see it happen again.
How does Herb keep getting these fights? I guess it's good to be a company man. Dana makes it almost impossible not to be. People don't want to end up crying when they lose their job like Ariel. Where's Stitch?

It’s gonna be fun regardless of the outcome. Hopefully a Conor win to start off this ‘season’. The fans want activity

I believe Cerrone is going to go for it with all he has at this point in his career. He is booked in the fight because the UFC knows it's a winnable fight for Conor against a fighter with some name recognition. They are indeed banking on a Conor win. Cowboy can fuck it all up.

People keep repeating cerrone lost two in a row by KO.
He lost one by KO, against Tony it was a doctor's stoppage due to eye swelling because he blew out his nose, it counts as tko technically but he wasn't dropped and pounded out or anything.

He's a dude that falls apart under pressure, whether physical or mental. I don't see it going 2 rounds but hope I'm wrong.
He falls apart by those who rush him, forward pressure and have some decent wrestling offensive.

Conor is a counter attacker, waiting for his opponent to move forward with a reckless punch. McNuggets leans slightly back with a wide stance. Only moves forward if his opponent is moving backwards after having suffered smacks to the face. This approach works best with midgets. Why he has managed to bully the likes of Denis Siver and Aldo, even though Chad Mendes on two weeks notice almost handed his arse to him.

That said Conor's counter-attack style is perfect for somebody like Cowboy who can utilise his jab and leg kicks to McNuggets lower leg and calf. Cowboy by rear-naked choke in 3rd.

How does Herb keep getting these fights? I guess it's good to be a company man. Dana makes it almost impossible not to be. People don't want to end up crying when they lose their job like Ariel. Where's Stitch?
Herb is getting this fight EXACTLY BECAUSE he did such a great service to Conor last time...

Cerrone has a great chance, he needs to use kicks and his jab and take his size advantage.

Good fight maybe but there is too much at stake for the UFC for them to allow oldboy Cerrone to win...

EDIT:
For the ppl calling me out for implying it's a fixed fight: no, I don't believe it's fixed BUT fucking Herb Dean is the ref... do you remember how he let Conor blatantly cheat vs Khabib? Well, we may see it happen again.

You deny implying it's a work and then give reasons why it's a work.

Bulletproof logic.

Herb is getting this fight EXACTLY BECAUSE he did such a great service to Conor last time...
Herb Dean would go to Conor's corner in between rounds to also offer advice too.

as long as conor pressures cowboy and keeps his guard up and maintains the fight in boxing range he should be able to get the w fairly easily.but its mma.anything can happen.

Probably top 3 to never win a UFC Belt... Most active fighter and will fight anyone at any time... Hespect. Hope that $200k/200k is just a piece of what he will get tonight.

He doesn't have the most confirmed kills
His best wins are Eddie, Al, Stephens and Benson by decision, he finished Barboza, Matt Brown, Guillard.
Lost to top guys like RDA, Pettis, finished twice by Benson, Tony, Mas, Gaethje, Till.

Good fighter, clearly a contender and a gatekeer, well rounded fighter, not champion material, bullied by Nate.
Not most confirmed kills! What the fuck is a kill? A finish? Have you seen Rumble's fights? Romero's fights? Belfort's fights?
Chuck's fights?

You deny implying it's a work and then give reasons why it's a work.

Bulletproof logic.
If Herb Dean allowing Conor to cheat = work then Conor Khabib was a work. Come on now, where is YOUR logic at bro?

PS. I like your av.

Most confirmed kills in UFC history.

DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

source.gif

leg%2Bkick.gif

It's gonna be a good fight

Naw we know who he is

DigitalBrownIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

Back