Media Ya'll really have no clue who Cowboy Cerrone is do you?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Most confirmed kills in UFC history.

DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

source.gif

leg%2Bkick.gif

It's gonna be a good fight

Good fight maybe but there is too much at stake for the UFC for them to allow oldboy Cerrone to win...

EDIT:
For the ppl calling me out for implying it's a fixed fight: no, I don't believe it's fixed BUT fucking Herb Dean is the ref... do you remember how he let Conor blatantly cheat vs Khabib? Well, we may see it happen again.

Last edited:
The dude that's about to get KO'd stiff in a little over 18 hours

Unfortunately we do. And that's why this fight is a wash.

Sloth-like Slow starter
Way past his prime
Lost 2 in a row by KO
Likes to strike with better strikers
Company man
In love with Conor

He's a dude that falls apart under pressure, whether physical or mental. I don't see it going 2 rounds but hope I'm wrong.

I think everyone is overestimating his kicks in this fight . Cowboy is not barboza , the kicks will not be coming no windup . He sets them up with hands . Unfortunately the lazy 1s and 2s will be countered hard by Conor . Then that’s the end

Who was the last person Cowboy lost to that Conor would beat?

Conor wouldn't have beaten many of the guys who beat Cowboy at the time they beat him.
Ok Nate because he did but I wouldn't give him much/any chance against Gaethje, Ferguson, Edwards, Till, Lawler, Masvidal, RdA, 2013 Pettis, 2009/10 Bendo so that just leaves Varner.

Ok Cowboy is old but it still (usually) takes someone better than Conor to beat him.

Lol at OP

You can tell he has no clue who cowboy is

Feckin casuals

giphy.gif

So if cowboy goes for the finish Dana is gonna jump the cage or something?
Imagine a ref allowing Conor to cheat however he wants to make the fight easier for him... now re-watch Conor Khabib.

It may happen again. Khabib was too much for Conor even with all the cheating but Cowboy will get screwed by the ref in every way possible if he takes it to the ground.

Unfortunately we do. And that's why this fight is a wash.

Sloth-like Slow starter
Way past his prime
Lost 2 in a row by KO
Likes to strike with better strikers
Company man
In love with Conor
Lets-Go-Cowboy.gif

literally the biggest fight ever is on the line , Conor Kebab 2
I hope Khabib beats Tony and refuses to fight Conor. I hope he gives Gaethje the shot and makes Conor win a few more fights. I love Tony too but I don't think Tony will stand up to Dana the way Khabib will.

Imagine a ref allowing Conor to cheat however he wants to make the fight easier for him... now re-watch Conor Khabib.

It may happen again. Khabib was too much for Conor even with all the cheating but Cowboy will get screwed by the ref in every way possible if he takes it to the ground.

I don't think Conor tries any funny business against Cowboy...

Most confirmed kills in UFC history.

DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

source.gif

leg%2Bkick.gif

It's gonna be a good fight
This is not the same Cowboy. Most of those are from 6 years ago. Cowboy is just cashing checks. Cowboy will not make it out of the second round and probably won't make it out of the first.

Back