Yakuza and Judgment series thread

Best Yakuza game

• Total voters
im just waiting to get 6 and both kiwamis on sale

i liked 4 and 5 but i loved yakuza 0, im gonna buy all their shit now

It's a japanese game so the pc port will probably be shit. But fuck it, ive been wanting to play this game for so long

Can't stop listening to this.

Kiwami is cheap as hell and Kiwami 2 is coming in a few days, but the Web-Head comes out a week after Kiwami 2 so i'll try and 100% 6 and finish Persona 5 first .

I don't think Spidey will last too long, so I'll try and beat Kiwami before Red Dead 2, and then jump into Kiwami 2 after RDR2. gonna miss my Onomichi drinkin' and Yakuza buddies but can't wait to see and play as Majima again.

Last edited:
Finished it. Awesome despite the predictable ending and easy boss fight. My Kaz is however pretty much maxed out and has awesome weapons.

I'm able to run Yakuza 0 at 4K Max settings avg 100 fps on a GTX 1060 6GB. Fans running hard so I dropped it to 1440p so I'm not abusing my system. The game looks great tho.

*edit - Made some tweaks to keep it at 4K. It looks WAY better in 4k vs 1440p even if you reduce some settings.

I wish they would explain saves to you. Put in over an hour lastnight, couldn't find how to save and kept getting stuck in new scenes so I shut it off assuming auto save and lost all my progress.

Last edited:
Kinda weird how people on Sherdog don't mention Yakuza 0 in their "top 3" favourites games. It's the first Yakuza game I'm doing in english and I'm so blown away. So much life, fun, and entertainment in one game.
#Team Yuki

With Yakuza 0 on Steam I think I'll give this series a fair shake. I tried one of them on PS3 but it was too much like Shemnue and I kind of got put off instantly without really going balls deep (Plus I hate playing games on consoles)

Tehsnakerer's videos on Yakuza games have gotten me really interested

I just got this for PC last weekend. I had it on PS4 but my PS4 isn't reading disc anymore for some reason. Well it can read disc but it's hit or miss and I have to fuck around with it so I just gave up on Yakuza 0. Finished the first chapter so have a few more hours to go before I catch up to where I was.

Just finished the first chapter as well and I'm really liking this game. The writing is great and I actually care about the story. The game play is decent enough to make it feel like it's not just a movie and an actual game. The fighting system is a bit tough coming from playing SCVI and Tekken 7 but pretty solid for a brawler. The graphics during the cut scenes look amazing.

Yakuza Kiwami is gonna be on PS Plus for free for November for those who wanted to try the series, should be up November 6th.

Yakuza Kiwami is gonna be on PS Plus for free for November for those who wanted to try the series, should be up November 6th.

I just found out this is Yakuza 1. They really should make this a lot easier for people to follow. Especially because they are getting so many new people into the series now. I thought Kiwami was just some sort of spin off. Then I googled the proper order to play the games and realized it's actually the first game in the series.

I really wish they'd make an announcement about Kiwami 3 already.

Going to pick up Fist of the North Star when I'm done RDR2 to tide me over.

Back