• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YAHOO: Why was Joe Rogan disregarding social distancing shaking everybody's hands at UFC 249?

Tin foil hat, lol. Like government has never done anything bad before. Except being the most oppressive and murderous force in the history of humanity. The media and CIA have done a fantastic job brainwashing dolts like you over the last 60 or so years.
Sooo, you think Trump is working with China?
I don’t even think Eddy Bravo is that dumb.

Thanks for the over one month old article. What we know about this virus is evolving all the time. Here's a recent article by a doctor:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/can-you-get-the-coronavirus-if-youve-been-sheltering-in-place/

"The major way to acquire this kind of infection is by inhaling infected droplets that are in the air."

Not sure if I should believe medical doctors or some random basement dwellers like you on Sherdog.
You're an idiot, hand hygiene is the number one way to prevent the spread of many infections spread through droplets. How about you get an education, pass your boards, become a medical professional like me, then we can have a discussion.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.

You aren't even in the same argument as the posts you are replying to. The real retards are people like you.
I know you aren't capable of.... Understanding.
But here we go anyways.
The deaths are bad, but not the worst of this. You're worried about the economy, ok. What happens when our food suppliers warehouse workers get infected, and there is nobody there to package and ship out food? No starving from that? If this gets out of control we are going to be hurting. This is about alot more than a direct death toll, if it runs rampant it will be alot more than a temporary inconvenience of staying at home or wearing a mask...

You're an idiot, hand hygiene is the number one way to prevent the spread of many infections spread through droplets. How about you get an education, pass your boards, become a medical professional like me, then we can have a discussion.

Didn't know you needed a medical degree to work at walmart.

I know you aren't capable of.... Understanding.
But here we go anyways.
The deaths are bad, but not the worst of this. You're worried about the economy, ok. What happens when our food suppliers warehouse workers get infected, and there is nobody there to package and ship out food? No starving from that? If this gets out of control we are going to be hurting. This is about alot more than a direct death toll, if it runs rampant it will be alot more than a temporary inconvenience of staying at home or wearing a mask...
Now you are making shit up.

The beliefs of someone that can't read posted sources or thinks hand hygiene doesn't matter with covid doesn't matter.
The only source I saw you post had hypothetical predictions, I asked for a current number that has already starved.
And who the fuck said hand washing doesn't matter? And why would you accuse me of it because I have never in my life said anything of the sort. (And I sanitize about 20 damn times a day.)

I had to see what type of woke, no-life-so-I-need-to-annoy-everyone, type person wrote this... hit piece with no swing..

c1fb3170-d3ac-11e7-ac40-4961d526c3e1_Owens.jpg.cf.webp

He wrote about Dana/Trump recently and had to waste my time and click it.

"UFC president Dana White has repeatedly shunned expert medical advice in favor of hosting events. ... Now that he’s found his Florida host for Saturday’s UFC 249 slate, he says President Donald Trump will be looking to the event as a beacon for how to open the rest of the country as the pandemic persists."

Seem aboot right.

This dude won't even come out of the closet and say what he really wants.

The only source I saw you post had hypothetical predictions, I asked for a current number that has already starved.
And who the fuck said hand washing doesn't matter? And why would you accuse me of it because I have never in my life said anything of the sort. (And I sanitize about 20 damn times a day.)

He's confusing you with me...his tiny brain can't handle 2 conversations at once. And that isn't what I said. I said, quoting a recent article by a doctor, that the vast majority of cases are from inhaling airborne particles while in close contact with another person. That is why wearing a mask is important...I did not say you shouldn't wash your hands. He's just a moron. Hence, he works at Walmart.

Sorry brah, how about you give me the probability and show the math. Give me the numbers.
Sorry brah, how about you give me the probability and show the math. Give me the numbers.
I cannot give even a reasonable estimate of probabiity IRL without knowing a bunch of things, spending way more time on this than would behoove me, and let's be real, actual experts in this field are still learning about this virus.

What I can give you, however, is a more refined understanding on probability.

Let us just take your numbers at face value and say that 0.3% of the population has the virus and the false negative rate is 15% so that odds that a given individual has the virus and and tested negative is 0.045% or a probability of 0.00045.

Then if there are 100 people there, the odds of at least one person having the virus and testing negative are 1-0.99955^100 which = 4.4%. if 200 people, 8.6%. If 500 people, 20%.

If we assume 3% of the population has the virus and a 15% false negative, then we if there are 100 people, then P(at least one positive person with a negative test result) = 1 - 0.9955^100 = 36%. if 200 people, 59%.

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opi...th-covid-19-are-young-adults-cdc-study-finds/

"A significant percentage of people hospitalized in the U.S. for COVID-19 have been younger adults. Of the 508 hospitalized patients identified in the study, 20 percent were aged 20 to 44. By comparison, 36 percent were aged 65 to 84 years, and 9 percent were aged 85 and older."
65-84yrs= 36%
85+= 9%
36+9=45
100-45=55
Means in this study 55% were under 65yrs old.
Please tell me how far off I am again?

Back