• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YAHOO: Why was Joe Rogan disregarding social distancing shaking everybody's hands at UFC 249?

I was behind some asshole going 25mph in a 35. I said to myself I bet this dipshit is wearing a mask and gloves driving by himself too...
He was

Or maybe it's because while they are blaming Trump, De Blasio was telling people to go out to their favorite bar and keep doing everything normal. Democrats were demonizing Trump saying he was moving too fast and Covid was just the flu. Trump shut down travel and was telling people to social distance. Then Democrat states that were telling people to keep life going got slammed ... and the narrative switched to Trump didn't act fast enough.

Don't buy fake news.

https://gothamist.com/news/pandemic-at-the-disco-nyc-coronavirus-bars

NY screwed America.

That's fine and all but trump didn't take the virus serious until it was too late. He did call it a hoax didn't he? He did say there is ONLY 15 cases and we will get it down to 1 at one point didn't he? He said it will disapear in April?he said we will reopen by Easter didn't he. Didn't he fire the pandemic team sometime last year who actually research into viruses etc. He's made a complete cockup of this whole situation let's be honest and he continues to act like a weak leader walking out of press conferences, putting on power point presentations which show people praising him? Does he know people are dying and its not all about him. I thought Boris Johnson was a joke but he's made to look like a complete genius by trump.

Yeh next time I'll listen to Karen from Facebook instead of experts and doctors.

"Experts" and "doctors"? Yea, theyre never wrong or never bought off..
<6>

And I dont know who Karen is but she already sounds smarter then you!

Or maybe some of us understand it's about a 1 in 200,000 chance of that happening at worst. If they used better tests it's a near 0 chance.

Sure, that's why the US has 82k+ deaths and still has 20k+ deaths per day. Oh, let me guess, that's fake right? Go back to school.

That's fine and all but trump didn't take the virus serious until it was too late. He did call it a hoax didn't he? He did say there is ONLY 15 cases and we will get it down to 1 at one point didn't he? He said it will disapear in April?he said we will reopen by Easter didn't he. Didn't he fire the pandemic team sometime last year who actually research into viruses etc. He's made a complete cockup of this whole situation let's be honest and he continues to act like a weak leader walking out of press conferences, putting on power point presentations which show people praising him? Does he know people are dying and its not all about him. I thought Boris Johnson was a joke but he's made to look like a complete genius by trump.
And this is why the media is a joke. He never called it a hoax. None of what you have said is actually true in context. Pretty much the entire US Covid-19 hotspots can be traced back to Democrats telling people to keep going out.
Trump did use the word “hoax” but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/democratic-ad-twists-trumps-hoax-comment/

The real question is why is the media telling such blatant lies, twisting what is said?

Sure, that's why the US has 82k+ deaths and still has 20k+ deaths per day. Oh, let me guess, that's fake right? Go back to school.
Another ignorant fool. I already showed the math. Tell you what, how about you show me your math on the odds. Everyone knows you won't.

<6>

Gee, I don't know who to believe...99.9% of scientific community that say to take this seriously and wear a mask or some random Walmart greeter like you on Sherdog.

<6>

I'm smart I know the best words like trump. Who do you suggest we listen to then? Your dad?

Gee, I don't know who to believe...99.9% of scientific community that say to take this seriously and wear a mask or some random Walmart greeter like you on Sherdog.
Just a question. Can you post the evidence based research that supports wearing a mask?

Exactly thank you. Clowns here saying don't listen to experts yet don't say who to listen to instead? Lol

And this is why the media is a joke. He never called it a hoax. None of what you have said is actually true in context. Pretty much the entire US Covid-19 hotspots can be traced back to Democrats telling people to keep going out.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/democratic-ad-twists-trumps-hoax-comment/

The real question is why is the media telling such blatant lies, twisting what is said?

You're full of shit...he called it a democratic hoax and said it's gonna disappear like a miracle because he was afraid it would ruin "his" precious economy:

Do people realize how hilariously easy it would be for government to coerce people in the scientific community to say what they want?

Do people realize how hilariously easy it would be for government to coerce people in the scientific community to say what they want?

Yes, they could easily convince pretty much the entire world to agree to lock down and play along. Sure buddy...put that tinfoil hat back on.

Last edited:

The big deal is covid-19 is mostly transmitted by breathing in air born droplets from an infected person -- not by touching contaminated surfaces. That's why social distancing and masks are being recommended.

People who are afraid covid will kill them can continue to stay home, just like they're doing now. Pretty simple shit.

Maybe we should do what you suggest for folks wanting a drivers license. If they cause an accident they get no medical treatment. Sounds smart.
Holy shit.... A driver's license is a privilege, and accidents happen. Ignoring the fact that there is a highly contagious virus spreading around, and refusing to social distance or wear a mask for the health and well being of EVERYONE is nothing even similar. So yeah, I'm on board at this point with denying treatment to assholes(and maybe their parents for raising an asshole) who outright refuse to be safe. And not everyone who is on edge about this is at home. Some of us have "essential" jobs. So we have to take precautions to be safe around morons such as yourself.

You're full of shit...he called it a democratic hoax and said it's gonna disappear like a miracle because he was afraid it would ruin "his" precious economy:

MSNBC, the only people maybe less reliable than yahoo.

I already sourced and proved that a lie.

Yes, they could easily convince pretty much the entire world to agree to lock down and play along. Sure buddy...put that tinfoil hat back on.

Tin foil hat, lol. Like government has never done anything bad before. Except being the most oppressive and murderous force in the history of humanity. The media and CIA have done a fantastic job brainwashing dolts like you over the last 60 or so years.

Actually many have said your numbers are higher and here in the UK we have included care homes so our numbers are accurate and up to date. With new York isn't it to do with the fact that area is densely populated and has alot of foreigners/tourism? Easy to blame cuomo when your orange president said the virus is a hoax and it will disapear by April lol.
It is definitely over exaggerated.
Cuomo is worse, by far.

Back