Media Yahoo Sports Poll'd 10,000+ People Ranking ALL UFC 300 Fights And The Results Are..

Iā€™d move the miller/green fight up one.

Pretty happy with BimBo Nickel placement
200w.gif

I think Miller vs Green will be a pretty boring fight IMO other than Jim Miller legacy fight.

The Kayla vs Holm at least has some intrigue in the actual fight.
I respectfully disagree. Miller and Green are both game and it will be a banger. Of course I am rooting for Jim.

Holly vs Kayla is not remotely intriguing. It has massive potential to be a snoozer and while they are both much closer to the title in their divisions its a title of little value or intrigue. Holly is 7-5 in her last 12 (The NC to Bueno is a loss IMO). She has only won 2 in a row once in that 12 fight span. She has lost 4-5 title fights and with a win over Kayla will likely be fighting Pennington for the title.

Kayla is making her UFC debut. She is allegedly a big star???? Made her name as a wrestler fighting at 155 lbs in PFL. The UFC had a FW division where they could not even throw out a top 10 ranking, that's how barren the landscape is at 145 lbs. Imagine being a wrestler, where size is a big advantage and running thru a bunch of ladies who are likely BWs or smaller and being a Star MMA fighter. If Kayla can actually make BW then why did she spend years as a 155 lb fraud?

Pretty sure men do that better too
Arguably. But more woman who can cook than man. Man aren't better. Just different roles. A mother will do more for her child the her dad. Most cases.

I respectfully disagree. Miller and Green are both game and it will be a banger. Of course I am rooting for Jim.

Holly vs Kayla is not remotely intriguing. It has massive potential to be a snoozer and while they are both much closer to the title in their divisions its a title of little value or intrigue. Holly is 7-5 in her last 12 (The NC to Bueno is a loss IMO). She has only won 2 in a row once in that 12 fight span. She has lost 4-5 title fights and with a win over Kayla will likely be fighting Pennington for the title.

Kayla is making her UFC debut. She is allegedly a big star???? Made her name as a wrestler fighting at 155 lbs in PFL. The UFC had a FW division where they could not even throw out a top 10 ranking, that's how barren the landscape is at 145 lbs. Imagine being a wrestler, where size is a big advantage and running thru a bunch of ladies who are likely BWs or smaller and being a Star MMA fighter. If Kayla can actually make BW then why did she spend years as a 155 lb fraud?
If it was prime Jim Miller, it'd be a fun fight. However, Bobby coming off a big KO loss and Jim MIller being SIGNIFICANTLY slower.
I think Bobby will piece him up or it'll be a no-fight ending grappling affair.

The Kayla one is onlyintriguing as firstly, will she even make weight? Even if she does, how will she even look?

She might be the only even slightly interesting person in the Women's bantamweight division, which isn't saying much but it's something.

It's just a popularity contest. Andrade v Rodriguez is gonna be way more action packed than Holm v Harrison.

Nickal v Brundage is a squash match and should be at the bottom. Fig v Garbrandt isn't that interesting, just gonna see Cody KO'd again.

Honestly don't know why they didn't just give him Paul Craig or Ikram Aliskerov the 2 people who called Bo out.

It would've been a far more intriguing fight.
He's only 5 fights in, he's not ready for quality opponents. The problem is the UFC is putting him in featured spots instead of just letting him develop on the early prelims.

He's only 5 fights in, he's not ready for quality opponents. The problem is the UFC is putting him in featured spots instead of just letting him develop on the early prelims.
I'd say 13th ranked Paul Craig coming off a loss would be a warranted step-up on a 3rd UFC fight for someone so hyped and for UFC 300.

It'd also actually tested his BJJ/Ground Game which would have been fairy interesting.

However it seems like they're going with the O'Malley route with him sadly.

I'd say 13th ranked Paul Craig coming off a loss would be a warranted step-up on a 3rd UFC fight for someone so hyped and for UFC 300.

It'd also actually tested his BJJ/Ground Game which would have been fairy interesting.

However it seems like they're going with the O'Malley route with him sadly.

Again, he's only had 5 fights. That's nothing. When Paul Craig was 5 fights in he was fighting some bum in a promotion you've never heard of. If Bo was any other prospect he'd be fighting in a D level promotion right now. The UFC had to scoop him up early or PFL would have.

When you throw a guy with that little experience against ranked opponents you get what happened with Aaron Pico. And Craig has already shut down multiple prospects that had more experience than Bo. There's no reason to rush his career. The issue isn't his opponent, the issue is his card placement. He should be the opening prelim fight.

Honestly, that ranking list is pretty spot on I think for most people.

Moicano/Turner and Lopes/Anyone should be above Kattar/Sterling imo

There's no reason to rush his career. The issue isn't his opponent, the issue is his card placement. He should be the opening prelim fight.

He should be on the regionals if he needs to learn and develope, not the supposedly best org.

He should be on the regionals if he needs to learn and develope, not the supposedly best org.
I just addressed this in the post you took the quote from:

The UFC had to scoop him up early or PFL would have.

He's still facing a guy coming off of two UFC wins. You guys just want to rush him.

Yan vs Zhang could be a lot better than its place on the list. How quickly people forgot about Zhang v Joanna 1, and Yan's recent KO of Andrade. Could get a lot better than people think.

Holm v Harrison, probably not so much.

Also, no need to rush Nickal, he's just a young prospect. Perhaps a match with rising young prospect Erick Silva would make sense?

Moicano/Turner and Lopes/Anyone should be above Kattar/Sterling imo
You seem to have a hate on for Kattar or Sterling or both? I don't even know who Lopes or Anyone are? Moicano is at best a gatekeeper in the LW division and Turner has some interesting tools but at 14-7 he isn't likely to do much more then have a decent UFC career or "Opportunity" as DW likes to call it.

Kattar is a top 10 FW and Sterling is a former BW champion moving up. It will be a big test for Aljo and it will tell whether he can make waves at FW.

Maybe women don't fight as well as man ? Ever thought about that. Amateur male fighters can beat female champs. It's biology. Women make better sandwiches.
There's a lot more to women, but I guess you wouldn't know

Bo sucks.

While WMMA sucks... Andrade and Weilli both come to fight, so those fights should be too boring IMO.

Kayla/Holm is a joke.

Back