Yahoo Article Claims Sonnen Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dramaddr reach at best bro idgaf about Obama OAC or any of those other left wing clowns. Those aren't my people or my voice, they do not speak for me. I don't know what world view you're superimposing on me but I guarantee it's not my own.

I infact lean far more to the right than I do to the left but I stop short of race baiting fear mongering and out right hating other people because of their social/political/religious beliefs.

Shitty people are shitty people, and there's alot of them. Shitty people do shitty things. I've met shitty people of every race and creed theres no overwhelming evil on either side.

Seems like a waste of time to panic about race when there's bigger issues that need solving. Most of us regardless our backgrounds just want to live and enjoy life.

I think I saw you mention in another post that you're Russian, or of Russian descent etc. Which personally I think is great I'd welcome you and your people and your culture into my country any day of the week. I have a handfulla Russian and Ukrainian friends and I fucking love those crazy sons of bitches.

BUT at the same time what the fuck gives a Russian the right to be upset about diversity in America? If you want to be around only white people you guys have a homeland that is no doubt less ethnically diverse than here.

Historically speaking it's not like Russians have been loved and welcomed here, we're only what like 40 years removed from you guys being the "bad guy".

From what I've heard from 1st generation Russian immigrants who came here a few decades ago they dealt with discrimination and hatred too.

Unlike alot of the people on here I can appreciate that we can have a conversation about this shit even if we dont agree, nobody knows how to talk anymore they just want to argue lol
I am not Russian, I am Jewish, I am not Slavic. I have always been a citizen for 30 years, so at this point, I have a vested interest, I am an American, and one that I think very few people would want out of here. Upstanding citizen.

lol sonnen is a racist and overrated fighter (lost 17 times include to Silva twice, Jones, Old Machida, Old Fedor, etc). Sad when you are more known for making racist remarks against black/Brazilian fighters than actual quality wins. As a minority, it is really offensive. Obvi most of the board is white and supports racist remarks not unexpected and explains why trump is president...
I think minorities are most upset about how poorly you write. You sorta give the whole ethnic-iq argument life huh?

Is that racially motivated tho or just people getting robbed? NYC is the stick up kid capital of the world. If some gang.banger robs some white kid for his iPhone I don't consider that racially motivated that's just city crime.

However I 100% agree that we got issues with Muslim extremists and a poor vetting process for immigrants from that side of the world. I'm not defending them a whole lot of I'ma be honest lol
I disagree. They target whites because they know we have money, and they know whites are usually unarmed and afraid. I sometimes wonder if it gives them jollies.

First page is Shertard in a nutshell. I noticed none of you Clowns refuted what was posted. Just race to post your typical brain dead corny reddit lingo
I noticed the following:

-You did not read our responses.
-You like lower weight classes
-You like Amanda Nunes sexually
-You are proud of your very large block list

I think you might be a pussy.
<24>

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/why-we-shouldnt-forget-chael-sonnens-racist-legacy-155700371.html

Because he called Jones "boy" and made fun of the Portuguese language, calling it a step above Pig Latin. What a trashcan excuse for a sports news organization. Man, these sensitive ass SJWs are reaching.

Who's being all sensitive here? Sonnen is kind of a huge asshole. Not sure it's that big of a leap that he could be a bigot.

When you persona you want to put forward is complete douchebag, it's not like this really hurts his image all that much.

Yahoo is a leftist/feminist rag. Two of it's female executives have been sued for hostility towards male workers. They slant everything left, but they do allow for comments below most articles. For now at least.

Sports journalists are the worst sort of SJWs and MMA journalists are the worst sports journalists.

Most of them have never been in a fistfight and couldn't do 10 pushups. I don't know why these doughy schlubs bother covering a sport in which they so clearly resent the athletes.

I disagree. They target whites because they know we have money, and they know whites are usually unarmed and afraid. I sometimes wonder if it gives them jollies.

A mark is a mark. They dont target poor white people they target people they know have something, often times that's out of place white kids that wont fight back. Predators always prey on the easy target. But to think its racially motivated is inaccurate.

Shit confuses me tho bro if you're Jewish how the fuck can you be supportive of so much hateful rhetoric? The far right hasn't exactly been a fan of Jews historically speaking. Alot of white Americans look at Jews the same way they look at Muslims.

Jews obviously have been one of the most discriminated against populations in human history I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to acknowledge some of the same things your people experience as a problem.

That or you just dont care unless it affects you, in which case can you blame the other side for being the same way?

If you're not against something being morally wrong, just against it happening to you it takes away any credibility you have on speaking out against it.

A mark is a mark. They dont target poor white people they target people they know have something, often times that's out of place white kids that wont fight back. Predators always prey on the easy target. But to think its racially motivated is inaccurate.

Shit confuses me tho bro if you're Jewish how the fuck can you be supportive of so much hateful rhetoric? The far right hasn't exactly been a fan of Jews historically speaking. Alot of white Americans look at Jews the same way they look at Muslims.

Jews obviously have been one of the most discriminated against populations in human history I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to acknowledge some of the same things your people experience as a problem.

That or you just dont care unless it affects you, in which case can you blame the other side for being the same way?

If you're not against something being morally wrong, just against it happening to you it takes away any credibility you have on speaking out against it.

This is the most retarded thing ive ever read. The "right" doesnt see jews the same as Muslims. Most righties I know I super religious catholics. And christians fucking revere the jews. Anyone telling you different is ignorant of actual Christian culture. The small minority of the kkk etc isnt the norm. Not to mention, plenty Jews are right leaning.

Please, step out into the real world

lbvi most of the board is white and supports racist remarks

That came out of your mouth so comfortably, you must be part white boi.

Lol@ typing something like this with ZERO self awareness..

Kevin Iole looks like a pedophile. And not just any kind of pedophile, but the kind of pedophile that likes small boys.

This is the most retarded thing ive ever read. The "right" doesnt see jews the same as Muslims. Most righties I know I super religious catholics. And christians fucking revere the jews. Anyone telling you different is ignorant of actual Christian culture. The small minority of the kkk etc isnt the norm. Not to mention, plenty Jews are right leaning.

Please, step out into the real world

I exist in the real world where people of all different types get along without a problem. The real world doesn't consist of whatever right leaning church community you live in.

Other than the lunchbox Christian religious zealots 99% of the far right people I know (and I know plenty) are always ona rant about the "liberal jew media" blahblah fuckin blah.

I exclusively mentioned the far right in a conversation with another person who mentioned being far far right. It didn't have fuckall do to with you, but that never stops you guys from getting all triggered over anything you disagree with.

FWIW growing up religous I have yet to see "real Christian culture" other than a bunch of holier than thou do as i say not as i do douchebags. Honestly beginning to wonder if therest anything else but I sure as fuck dont see it from the evangelicals.

Media is the racist. Division is needed to control. If we get along, those who own the media have nothing.

Man all that was just trash talk. If he really was a racist he wouldn't have been training with Yushin Okami. Sonnen is not a racist, he's just an asshole but that's no news.

He loves to piss people off, who doesn't, shit! The game is too much fun.

<Gordonhat>

Iole is a lame journalist. I dont take that guy serious. Just some old fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back