Ya think Cintron's gunna whoop my guy eh? My AV/SIG says otherwise.

On. Whats the bet?

i'll go AVs with you. or sig if you prefer. AVs are for the ballsiest of betters my friend, and my e-balls are very large. My ex-wife got my real world balls in the divorce along with the rest of my shit so i compensate by making bets for AVs on the interwebs to show off said "e-balls"

i think gomez has a better chance at beating cotto than cintron has at beating margarito.

Yeah but Steward can't defend the takedown. Look where Kronk ended up.

That's because Manny prefers doubling down on a 10 with the dealer showing a 6 more than training fighters currently. Fact.

That's because Manny prefers doubling down on a 10 with the dealer showing a 6 more than training fighters currently. Fact.

Wurd. You remember some of the stories I heard a fe wyears ago? Scary shit. That guy is gonna wind up in the back of someones trunk one day and taken for a looooong drive.

No, never did, praytell. I know stories of Las Vegas people, including pit bosses, and they're ugly.

i'll go AVs with you. or sig if you prefer. AVs are for the ballsiest of betters my friend, and my e-balls are very large. My ex-wife got my real world balls in the divorce along with the rest of my shit so i compensate by making bets for AVs on the interwebs to show off said "e-balls"

LOL. Ok Av bet it is.

TTT. Damn my boy got owned by da liva shot. Goddamn it!

Well, as you can see i'm rollin on dubbs at the moment but pm me the AV and i'll honor our bet as soon as these damn things come off

He was getting owned before the liver shot. If Cintron can't hurt a guy he's finished. Very poor defensively. Margarito is a workhorse.0

Not just a workhorse, that dude is also one tough bastard.

I think Cotto will pull it off, but his bout with Margarito will still be exciting.

TTT. Damn my boy got owned by da liva shot. Goddamn it!

Well, as you can see i'm rollin on dubbs at the moment but pm me the AV and i'll honor our bet as soon as these damn things come off

lol...you planned the dubs:icon_twis

Back