Ya think Cintron's gunna whoop my guy eh? My AV/SIG says otherwise.

GlassJaw

SBC hustler.
Reaction score
This is an open challenge to all those promoting bad karma and negative energy in picking against my guy Tony.

Viva Tijuana Tornadoooooo!

Cintron's wrestling skill ain't gunna save um!
cintron_margarito_i.jpg

I don't what makes people think Cintron's gonna win this time.

I'll take a friendly sig bet, depending what it is.

I'm nort 100% Cintron will win but I'm more of a Cintron fan. A friendly sig bet, I'm on board for to anyone who wants it.

Fools bet in my opinion. I say Cintron gets wrecked in the first half of the fight.

i'll put a sig or AV on my boy Cintron. Hey, if you can't get behind your favorite guys just because they're an underdog then what's the point of being a fan?

The only reason people think or more are hoping Cintron is going to win is because he'll get a fight with Cotto if he does!

The only reason people think or more are hoping Cintron is going to win is because he'll get a fight with Cotto if he does!

Margarito and Cotto is more enticing for me. I know Margarito won't breakdown easy against Cotto.

This is an open challenge to all those promoting bad karma and negative energy in picking against my guy Tony.

Viva Tijuana Tornadoooooo!

Cintron's wrestling skill ain't gunna save um!
cintron_margarito_i.jpg
margarito's sprawl sucks

I wouldn't write Cintron off, fighters always make excuses but Cintron has claimed he had management issues and I believe he was not training with Manny Steward for the first fight.

Plus Margarito is overrated.

His biggest win is Cintron.

margarito is a solid fighter who will take cintron in the rematch imo. cintron has decent power and his craft is surely improving with emmanuel by his side however margarito will take him by sheer volume of punches as well as having a little power of his own.

Cintron has better technique, but his mental makeup is still the same. It was the deciding factor in the first fight and it will be a deciding factor in this fight. Margarito by steamroll.

I hope Tony and Kermit fight to a draw and Emmanuel Stewart gets KAYOED.

I hope Tony and Kermit fight to a draw and Emmanuel Stewart gets KAYOED.

Mannys takedowns are too much. Remember Bowe/Holyfield, Manny looked like Fedor taking Holyfield to the ground.

Yeah but Steward can't defend the takedown. Look where Kronk ended up.

Dont bet against glass!

Back