Xyience's Marketing Director LIED to me!

Chad Hamilton

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I've had a business relationship with him since before Xyience was in stores.
Kept the relationship up for goodies and such.
Got many dollars worth of supps...he gave me one of everything a while back.
Ordered his product for my store.
Talked a bunch of shit about a bunch of shit.
Gave him a DVD of my last fight.
Invited me to his home in Vegas for UFC 55.

Anyhow...he promised me 55 tickets and now he backed out.
Won't return my calls or emails.

Should I shoot him?
Should I tell him his products are shit and Pinnacle knock offs?

Suggestions?

Ahh, so you didn't end up seeing UFC 55 cause he didn't have the tickets ?

I would steal wanted supplements from him.

He promised tickets...2 rows from Octagon side next to him and his kids.

That's pretty f'd up, not a good way to do business. I would just tell him that you're not re-ordering, like you said it's not like there aren't other companies selling the same stuff for cheaper. Who's financing these guys anyway? their marketing budget seems on par with Muscletech.

Fuck him, their shit is so expensive anyway and it cant be that good. I love the shameless plugs on TUF though. You see the one when franklin tries to drink someones shake and the guys like no give it back, then franklin says "See how mad people get when you try to drink their Xyience?" so gay, or the one last night where they show them standing around thier supps for a second and dudes like "Should i put Xyience in my shake?" THen franklin goes Yeah i would. or when they did the scarecrow shit "Man im so glad you wore your rightguard" i understand them trying to plug their sponsors but they are doing it in a pretty lame way.

If he were to call to apologize to you then it would be acceptable, but if he just plain out fucked you, and didnt tell you anything then I would fuck his wife.

So that's how I'm supposed to do bussiness in the real world.

Yeah, that sucks he would do that to you BUT if he's still willing to give you free supplements that could, in the long run, cost more than the tickets i MIGHT forgive him as long as he gives an apology and free supps.

Take some NOX CG-3 and go to the gym. Make a big production about how you know the director and shit. Take it with a lazative or ipecac for maximum effect.

Keep what's personal personal and what's business business.

CAll up Chuck Liddel and gripe on him.

Madmick said:
Keep what's personal personal and what's business business.
Thank you Mick...I see your philosophy.

However..do I still shoot him?

You know, ironically enough our Manager refuses to stock as much of Xyence as GNC Corporate wants us to (because of the new contract). A while back before Chuck or Forrest were endorsing their Products I tried their Nitrous booster and it did precisely dick. Now I read up here that multiple people have taken their NOX and thrown up because of it. Not to mention Boomstick told me he tried their protein and it's the worst shit he's ever tasted, which goes right along with Jorge Gurgel having to gag down their shake on TUF 2 with what's his fuck shouting "DRINK YOUR XYENCE" at him. Only a fuckface douchebag would market shitty Products, as I'm sure you know. The rep for Cellucore keeps calling and if he doesn't get the manager he gives ME a spuell about being familiar with the line, yeah, I'm familiar with that it's not selling.

So needless to say my man, if a fuckface douchebag he is, it's going to come out in the end even if the perks of working with him are good because that Company is desperate to get their line out. SO many of these vendors though are getting as bad as pharmaceutical reps. The owner of my store had to tell off a Stacker 2 rep because he wouldn't leave us along about buying a mini-cooler just for their drink. Our owner is only at the store twice a week for about an hour and is usually busy up to his eyeballs, but the rep insisted I go get him. Lenny came out, listened to one sentence of the rep, asked him over to the fridge and said "See this fridge? Your shit's just another can in this fridge to me, man. I know you believe in your Product, I should be more diplomatic, but the bottom-line is my employees tell me it doesn't sell too good so I can't justify buying a whole OTHER fridge just for your can."

Sometimes you gotta lay the smack.

You can't do much. I would just not do business with him anymore.

Unfortunately he is in a better position than you, so you have 3 choices.

First you can attempt to get him back but sticking to the unwritten rules. Such as tell him how you are not going to sell his product, or create a webpage stating how everything he has sucks. I doubt you can do this though, and you'll end up looking like a moron. When he says "perosonally, I don't care if you carry my product, you move about .01% of it" you'll just have to go "Um..." and you look like an idiot. Unless you can come up with something really good, don't do it.

Second you can do something very underhanded. But shooting him, fornicating with his wife, killing his dog, or blowing up his warehouse is bad. Don't do this either.

Last you can back out, don't talk to the asshole again and save face. If someone inquires about him and his products, give an honest opinion. Don't go around screaming at the street corner unsolicited though. Also, don't do business with him again. Even if he says "Sorry, my dog died and then I gave the tickets to my dying grandmother and blah blah blah but do you want some of my new product for free?" Don't let him butter you up. State that you are not interested in business with people like him, bow out and save face.

Edit: On second thought, fornication is never bad. If that opportunity presents itself, go for it.

I have heard continuously that Xyence products do fuck-all and make people puke. And now the rep is stiffing folks on promises made??? Not good......

Chad Hamilton said:
Thank you Mick...I see your philosophy.

However..do I still shoot him?

With a glok? No.

With an automatic paintball gun (and industrial-skin paintballs)? Hell yes.

Or you could save face or something like RJKD said. I guess I'm not good to ask, I was never the negotiator who talked.

Madmick said:
Or you could save face or something like RJKD said. I guess I'm not good to ask, I was never the negotiator who talked.

Haha, "save face, or somethting." I guess a forum of people who fight for a living isn't the place to talk about saving face and backing down.

I just don't want a homicide to come up on my record when I decide to become a head senator or president of the united states.

Thats why you always do two things. First, always have a guy do your dirty work, and second, always rent adult video's under a pseudoname. Same with hotels for prostitutes. Oh yeah, never use a check to pay for a prostitute either (like Jerry Springer).

codysweet02 said:
Fuck him, their shit is so expensive anyway and it cant be that good. I love the shameless plugs on TUF though. You see the one when franklin tries to drink someones shake and the guys like no give it back, then franklin says "See how mad people get when you try to drink their Xyience?" so gay, or the one last night where they show them standing around thier supps for a second and dudes like "Should i put Xyience in my shake?" THen franklin goes Yeah i would. or when they did the scarecrow shit "Man im so glad you wore your rightguard" i understand them trying to plug their sponsors but they are doing it in a pretty lame way.

Yeah, they're trying to get guys who can't act to act. The jokes come out as way too scripted and really just make the veiwer want to specifically avoid buying those products. At least, that's how it makes me feel. I hate when something is pushed on me overtly.

Plus, now I see that they have no scrupples, either. Tough break, Chad. Forget them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greshmedic
Back