Xyience apparel

I have to agree. Even at clearance prices, I could never wear anything by them after the way the sponsored fighters got shafted and the fact that the can the products came in was more useful than the product.

I'm completely unable to see why anyone would want to be associated with that brand.

Anybody know anywhere that still sells xyience hoodies shorts etc? The webiste has been saying all clothes are out of stock for months. Probably because of this whole bankrupcy thing.

*Puts hands together......shazam,abracadabra......Shabuti,your wish is granted......hopefully....I have not checked the site for all sizes (they do still have some sizes left though,hopefully yours?)and this is a UK site too....

Xyience

U can thank me later...:icon_chee

*Puts hands together......shazam,abracadabra......Shabuti,your wish is granted......hopefully....I have not checked the site for all sizes (they do still have some sizes left though,hopefully yours?)and this is a UK site too....

Xyience

U can thank me later...:icon_chee

Yeah we have a fair few bits and pieces mainly in XL though, there is still a bit out there and we can get hold of more if you want it.

Xyience isn't finished by any means from what I understand: The chapter 11, reorganization, bankcrupcy they filed for is quite different to a chapter 7, closing down, bankrupcy. It allowed them to fire some of the old directors who had previously had secure positions until that point.

They have been bought mainly by a large soft drinks company and Zuffa for I think 16million USD.

They have one of the most recognizable brands in the MMA market.

They still have a 3 year contract with the UFC.

Xenergy is the nicest tasting energy drink on the market, esp sugar free/0 cals.

New products are already being designed and formulated.

So if Xyience can put their troubles behind them they have the potential to be a great sucess.

Anybody know anywhere that still sells xyience hoodies shorts etc? The webiste has been saying all clothes are out of stock for months. Probably because of this whole bankrupcy thing.

seriously xycience gear is over priced and poor quality

Xyience gear is, I believe, made in the same factories as most the other fight brands and you can get some good prices atm.

well when they were in business-- they had these chuck liddell shorts at $60 when i checked them out-- maybe its cheaper atm

well when they were in business-- they had these chuck liddell shorts at $60 when i checked them out-- maybe its cheaper atm

Aye, and their supps started off retailing at about twice the price of similar supps from other co.s they have settled down now though.

Back