Xyience apparel

Shabuti

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anybody know anywhere that still sells xyience hoodies shorts etc? The webiste has been saying all clothes are out of stock for months. Probably because of this whole bankrupcy thing.

wow arent you a cool healthy vitamin takin little Xyience boy.who cares go buy a tapout hood like the rest of us

Yeh had a look on there just now, nobody has the Armor zip up hoodie though. I think I'm outta luck.

After what i have heard about them stiffing pro fighters on sponsership money they owe i wouldnt be too proud to wear a Xylience hoody. Maybe thats just me though

Why would you want a xyience shirt when they are bankrupt. They stiffed fighters of money and their shit doesn't even work good.

If anyone knows where I can get some sweet Enron gear I could wear that'd be cool.

Xyience is great...I'd rather wear a Xyience sweater than an Affliction shirt...That S*it's played out.....

look on Ebay dude if you really want one I guess

Maybe you should get in touch with some of the fighters they shafted. I am sure they dont want to wear their Xyience gear anymore.

Xyience is great...I'd rather wear a Xyience sweater than an Affliction shirt...That S*it's played out.....

And xyience has been out of business for a while now, so anything they make is not. Considering that Affliction still actively designs clothing for the current season.

And yeah, Affliction fuckin sucks. Everyone's a badass now because their shirt and tattoos can fuck you up somehow.

make sure you never get that sweater dirty when you get it lol i wouldnt wanna wash it, matter fact you should just frame it, it could be worth alot in like 30 years lol

wow arent you a cool healthy vitamin takin little Xyience boy.who cares go buy a tapout hood like the rest of us

A Tapout hoodie eh? Hmmm...just go to your favorite fighters website and buy some of their gear or go to EBay and check there.

Back