Xtreme Couture New York Now Open

450 a month is acceptable (barely) at extreme Couture Vegas because you train with Randy, Forrest, etc. But 450 where the head MMA trainer is 2-3? What does it cost to train full time with Serra and longo? I bet it is less and serra is a former Champ and placed at ADCC. Ah well, Caveat emptor.

thats crazy its only like 125 here in the portland area location and it includes a membership to the golds gym next door...

bar fights must be fun...

All the bars in Long Island are matted for that sole purpose. Theres complementary earguards next to the peanut trays and the soap dispensers in the bathrooms shoot out cryogel. Yeah, we rock.

Compare that to this and see it if seems a fair price?

** MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION **
MEMBERSHIPS
New Member Start Up Fee $50 / One Time
All new members will receive a Xtreme Couture Gym Tee.

Limited Membership - Auto Deduct $100 / Month
2 days per week membership with access to all classes and facilities of Xtreme Couture.
1 year contract is required.

Limited Membership - Month to Month - Auto Deduct $125 / Month
2 days per week membership with access to all classes and facilities of Xtreme Couture.
2 month minimum is required. Membership can be cancelled with 30 days written notice to XC.

Limited Membership - Month to Month - Cash $150 / Month
2 month minimum is required. Membership can be cancelled with 30 days written notice to XC.

Monthly Membership - Auto Deduct $165 / Month
A month-to-month membership with access to all classes and facilities of Xtreme Couture.
1 year contract is required.

Monthly Membership - Month to Month - Auto Deduct $195 / Month
A month-to-month membership with access to all classes and facilities of Xtreme Couture.

Cash Monthly Membership - Month to Month - Cash $220 / Month

VIP Gold Member $450 / Month
Train with professional instructors and Randy Couture! Includes benefits of the Monthly Membership, plus
receive two private training sessions per month with a professional trainer along with two private training
sessions per year with Randy Couture himself. 1 year contract is required.

Which ones come with fries?

Bumping this thread because it seems that as quickly as it's opened, Xtreme Couture NY has closed. Rumors have abounded about nasty collection policies and Randy pulling the plug. Can anyone confirm?

Also, anyone know if they're selling their cages? I know a few guys that want to buy them.:icon_chee

Bumping this thread because it seems that as quickly as it's opened, Xtreme Couture NY has closed. Rumors have abounded about nasty collection policies and Randy pulling the plug. Can anyone confirm?

Also, anyone know if they're selling their cages? I know a few guys that want to buy them.:icon_chee

Get out of here really? Why the F would he do that?

yea the place looks like shit and i have heard nothing but bad about it. and francisco mansur is not there head bjj instructor. the only guy at all worth training with is eric uresk. and even hes not too great.

i guess you have not seen Eric as of late. he has been trianing out in Vegas under Couture and Laimon. He has a ton of potenial.
he now has a sick ground game. he was tapping out black belts in Vegas. his boxing is awesome as well.

Here is one of the BJJ coaches:

Xtreme Couture NY Trainer: Master Mansur

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Coach
Rank
Major General
Weight: n/a
Height: n/a
Record: To many to list
Strengths: 9th degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, grappling, MMA

Never heard of this guy but apparently he has a "professor's diploma" from Helio Gracie. looks like he is one of the old guard of BJJ guys from Rio.

Kioto Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

i trained under master mansur for a 3 years. Kioto is really big into the understanding the basics.
he is the real deal. he started with Helio from the get go. all the Gracies, Royce, Renzo..etc..
call him Uncle. he was the former Police Chief for Rio and he was a bad-ass. He has been shot 11 times, even died on the table, and still teaches classes.

This place is going to bleed money.

MMA isn't even legal in NY yet, and the one guy there with MMA experience is 2-3. Draw your conclusions.

2-3 does not tell the story. train with Eric and you will change your mind. I am sure Randy would put Eric up against anyone his weight. his game is well rounded now. he has been training for years to bring his game to another level.

Well the point is that he's not there any more, nor is anyone else. Couture's website refuses to acknowledge that XCLI ever existed.

450 a month is acceptable (barely) at extreme Couture Vegas because you train with Randy, Forrest, etc. But 450 where the head MMA trainer is 2-3? What does it cost to train full time with Serra and longo? I bet it is less and serra is a former Champ and placed at ADCC. Ah well, Caveat emptor.

I got the chance to train at Xtreme Couture in Vegas, I was there this weekend for wedding party and they accept drop-ins!:D

I dont know how Xtreme NY will be run, but the one in Vegas is good. Not because of all he pro's but the coaches themselves are good. Whether your a pro or someone trying to get in shape and enjoy MMA, Xtreme knows how to train with you.

I hope that friendly policy extends to all their locations.

Plus their membership, the one in Vegas, is tiered. So a guy who can only train two times a week will not pay the same as someone with unlimited access membership!

I got the chance to train at Xtreme Couture in Vegas, I was there this weekend for wedding party and they accept drop-ins!:D

I dont know how Xtreme NY will be run, but the one in Vegas is good. Not because of all he pro's but the coaches themselves are good. Whether your a pro or someone trying to get in shape and enjoy MMA, Xtreme knows how to train with you.

I hope that friendly policy extends to all their locations.

Plus their membership, the one in Vegas, is tiered. So a guy who can only train two times a week will not pay the same as someone with unlimited access membership!

they have some crew in Vegas. did you get to train With Drysdale?
who did u play Lax for?

I don't know of any of those instructors, and the market on Long Island is becoming saturated as it is. Unless that 9th degree red belt really is Francisco Mansur...and he's really teaching there.

Master Mansur DOES teach at Kioto in Port Jefferson, NY.

Hey LI, how about you stop being so greedy and send a few MMA camps upstate? Its pretty slim pickins up here.

I am so glad I'm not an instructor there. I'm sure everyone and their brother are going to go in there and try to challenge them. We have a bad enough problem being in Texas; I can't imagine a school in NY. I'm sure that Randy will handel everything from his new expanded school, and I wish them the best of luck.

Well the point is that he's not there any more, nor is anyone else. Couture's website refuses to acknowledge that XCLI ever existed.

yeah Eric is teaching at ReBoy again. If you've never trained with him before I suggest you do a class with him. he's a beast. I even heard he gave Wanderlei a one on one in Randy's place one time.

You have no idea:

limap3tb4.jpg

New Brazil!

Hrmm... theres a couple on your list thats not on there, time to update the map

Long Island is also known as "strong island". There is plenty of youth with nothing to do but thuggery! :icon_twis

Back