Xtreme Couture New York Now Open

This place is going to bleed money.

MMA isn't even legal in NY yet, and the one guy there with MMA experience is 2-3. Draw your conclusions.

it also doesn't help that the assistant bjj coach claims to be a gold medalist at the pan ams but doesn't appear on the ibjjf results page at all.

yeah dude, kioto, ktfo, redboy, scarola, plenty of great gyms around that arent there just to take your money and make a tight click that you train with, thats real training

Don't forget Budokan Martial Arts (cheap plug).

I don't know of any of those instructors, and the market on Long Island is becoming saturated as it is. Unless that 9th degree red belt really is Francisco Mansur...and he's really teaching there.

I don't know of any of those instructors, and the market on Long Island is becoming saturated as it is. Unless that 9th degree red belt really is Francisco Mansur...and he's really teaching there.

It is. He is down there at times and he has chosen a few of his students to instruct as well.

It is. He is down there at times and he has chosen a few of his students to instruct as well.

yeah dude, kioto, ktfo, redboy, scarola, plenty of great gyms around that arent there just to take your money and make a tight click that you train with, thats real training

Kioto BJJ IS being taught at Xtreme Couture.

Here is one of the BJJ coaches:

Xtreme Couture NY Trainer: Master Mansur

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Coach
Rank
Major General
Weight: n/a
Height: n/a
Record: To many to list
Strengths: 9th degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, grappling, MMA

Never heard of this guy but apparently he has a "professor's diploma" from Helio Gracie. looks like he is one of the old guard of BJJ guys from Rio.

Kioto Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

yea the place looks like shit and i have heard nothing but bad about it. and francisco mansur is not there head bjj instructor. the only guy at all worth training with is eric uresk. and even hes not too great.

Damn, Long Island is really becoming populated with gyms..

Serra's
Combat Judo
Ray Longo's
Vamos
Soca's
RedBoy
Kioto
Emerson Souza
D'Arce
Xtreme Couture
Miletich New York
Bellmore Kickboxing Academy
KTFO
Extreme Muay Thai
Smithtown Judo

Damn, Long Island is really becoming populated with gyms..
You have no idea:

limap3tb4.jpg

New Brazil!

Hrmm... theres a couple on your list thats not on there, time to update the map

yea the place looks like shit and i have heard nothing but bad about it. and francisco mansur is not there head bjj instructor. the only guy at all worth training with is eric uresk. and even hes not too great.

Eric's a great guy and a wonderful teacher, what's your experience with him?

Back