International Xi Jinping proposes to assign citizens of G20 countries with QR codes

Bill Gates has used the multi-form technique.

You were probably saying the same thing about the mark of the beast only a year or so ago. Enjoy your QR code bro.
Listen, I know we are supposed to call you guys “mentally ill” now but I’m old school. I prefer the term bat shit crazy. I hear there are drugs for bat shit crazy now. I’d recommend you see a professional but I’m sure they would just implant you with a “microchip “

Isn’t that exactly what South Korea is doing? They are one of the few countries that has Covid under control but what they know?

i guess you've never heard the phrase "read between the lines" or "put two and two together"?

just stop and think for second, if you even have the mental fortitude to do so.

i guess you've never heard the phrase "read between the lines" or "put two and two together"?

just stop and think for second, if you even have the mental fortitude to do so.
Please do share your genius

After we take Winnie the Poohs mark of the beast Obama will come back for a third term as the anti christ and declare himself the world's messiah. We're done for!

China knows the balance has changed. How much has the US economy shrunk this year? China is supposed to grow. Doesnt that make the gap way closer? And with Trump, the US focused pretty much ALL its international afairs in NK, Iran and the ME. The "tax the chinese" were a retoric. He taxed the americans, who still didnt stop to buy chinese. Just pay more taxes now. You can see this by the trades. US never bought more chinese than during Trumps term, and China has never bought less american than during that same term. China, on the other hand, saw the opportunity. They are playing larger wholes in the international table than the us right know. WHO, ONU, Russia, India. Cmon China even started a skirmish in fucking India. Perfect time to put india unders us umbrella, sign all pacts of military alliance with them now than ever. I dont even know WTF im talking now, I just feel like if the US REALLY dont try anything better in the next 4 years, reminds me a fucking thing about when I was some 8 to 10 years old. At class, teacher is talking about world superpowers. Teacher tell us that the World was separeted by 2 blocks, with the US being one superpower, and URSS being the other one, but she then says: "But things have changed recently". She says the world has 3 economical powes, the US, Japan and the european union. But only one SUPERPOWER. The USA. Nothing about China by that time. The world has fucking changed bro, and it scares the shit out of me how fast its been happening

The only thing I'm scared of is our own piss poor leadership. We locked down exactly the wrong people (kids and young) but let staff trapse in and out of vulnerable populations like nursing homes. Masks don't do shit but we all wear them like lemmings. We killed millions of businesses which I'm still trying to figure under what authority government can do that in Capitalist USA. And it's not just with this virus either - piss poor leadership goes way back. I think you're looking at fall of Rome type shit in real time for USA and China has nothing to do with it. They are just picking up the pieces. Literally buying up fortune 500s, land, Real estate, debt instruments, etc.

If we don't get our shit together sooner than later, China will be the only superpower.

Last edited:
The only thing I'm scared of is our own piss poor leadership. We locked down exactly the wrong people (kids and young) but let staff trapse in and out of vulnerable populations like nursing homes. Masks don't do shit but we all wear them like lemmings. We killed millions of businesses which I'm still trying to figure under what authority government can do that in Capitalist USA. And it's not just with this virus either - piss poor leadership goes way back. I think you're looking at fall of Rome type shit in real time for USA and China has nothing to do with it. They are just picking up the pieces. Literally buying up fortune 500s, land, Real estate, debt instruments, etc.

If we don't get our shit together sooner than later, China will be the only superpower.
thats what I kind of mean. We used to study "history" but history change so fast right fucking now. Has this ever happened in history before? A nation as China rise so fast and so large we an disgasting way of leadership and punishment and so "against" the ideals of a dominant superpower. History is just being made and it feels it will come with a cost

North Korea has reported 0 cases, so we should do what they do.
Are you saying North Korea and South Korea are the same thing? Who should everyone follow, the States?LOL

Last edited:
So basically on virtual G20 summit, Xi Jinping offered all G20 countries to attach QR codes to all citizens with their COVID test results. Based on this codes people would be allowed to go certain places.

Source: https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...or-global-firewall-to-halt-spread-of-COVID-19

makes it easier to wechat hot chinese girls I am down... yes, I spent 2 hours wechat video chatting a hong kong babe today....and yesterday....and...

North Korea has reported 0 cases, so we should do what they do.

we should impregnate their womenz

As if the QR code (or social security number, tax file number, passport number, centralised health records etc) is the problem, and not the ability to identify you and trace your movements via your mobile phone.

Last edited:
Isn’t that exactly what South Korea is doing? They are one of the few countries that has Covid under control but what they know?
Japan said they couldn't copy Korea due to constitutional constraints. Kinda scary what the govt is doing there privacy wise. And China is evil. Can't believe they already forgot about how they started this all

You think I don't think Epstein and his pedo army of goons is real? Bruh..

Technically not pedos but yeah they real
China knows the balance has changed. How much has the US economy shrunk this year? China is supposed to grow. Doesnt that make the gap way closer? And with Trump, the US has focused pretty much ALL its international afairs in NK, Iran and the ME. The "tax the chinese" were a retoric. He taxed the americans, who still didnt stop to buy chinese. Just pay more taxes now. You can see this by the trades. US never bought more chinese than during Trumps term, and China has never bought less american than during that same term. China, on the other hand, saw the opportunity. They are playing larger roles in the international table than the us right know. WHO, ONU, Russia, India. Cmon China even started a skirmish in fucking India. Perfect time to put india unders us umbrella, sign all pacts of military alliance with them now than ever. I dont even know WTF im talking now, I just feel like if the US REALLY dont try anything better in the next 4 years, reminds me a fucking thing about when I was some 8 to 10 years old. At class, teacher is talking about world superpowers. Teacher tell us that the World was separeted by 2 blocks, with the US being one superpower, and URSS being the other one, but she then says: "But things have changed recently". She says the world has 3 economical powes, the US, Japan and the european union. But only one SUPERPOWER. The USA. Nothing about China by that time. The world has fucking changed bro, and it scares the shit out of me how fast its been happening

China death toll they lie about in regards to corona AND they lie about their economy. However, they are internally stronger than the west and US especially.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-6.gif

Back