1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

International Xi Jinping proposes to assign citizens of G20 countries with QR codes

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by John Black, Nov 21, 2020.

1. John Black Orange Belt

So basically on virtual G20 summit, Xi Jinping offered all G20 countries to attach QR codes to all citizens with their COVID test results. Based on this codes people would be allowed to go certain places.
    Source: https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...or-global-firewall-to-halt-spread-of-COVID-19

Oceanmachine likes this.
  2. bobgeese Steel Belt

I got a code for ya China.

<3>

3. Oeshon Steel Belt

People used to call shit like this a conspiracy a few years ago. Look where we are now...

4. Misfit23 Red Belt

Yea, that wouldn't be abused.

5. Ornife Black Belt

But the so-called pedophile island frequented by members of the global elite is still a conspiracy, right?

1pedestrian, superking, fungi and 6 others like this.
  6. brother mouzone Green Belt

i think this is a great idea guys

whippersnapper likes this.
  7. Oeshon Steel Belt

You think I don't think Epstein and his pedo army of goons is real? Bruh..

Ornife and nicapica like this.
  8. joeson Green Belt

Isn’t that exactly what South Korea is doing? They are one of the few countries that has Covid under control but what they know?

9. Oeshon Steel Belt

They are in control of the flu, nice.

So is Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar etc

All doing pretty much nothing

Legicato and Fugazy like this.
  10. joeson Green Belt

Yup, doing nothing is working out great for the US.

11. thehighking Silver Belt

Ya fuck this shit. They're not even hiding their agenda anymore. This is the type of unacceptable act that's answered by violent revolution. There's no way people would accept that severe a breach of freedom.

12. Ornife Black Belt

I was aware. :(

13. Orgasmo Silver Belt

Your obedience is expected. Disagreement will result in 500 point reduction of your social score, rendering you unable to obtain bank loans, go to college or use public transport. Further disagreement will result in the same score reduction being applied to your family members.

14. Oeshon Steel Belt

Its a hoax bro. They have you completely fooled. Shit is just the flu.

15. Octavian Beyond Platinum Member

16. loyalyolayal Banned Banned

Too late. We already got ours.

17. joeson Green Belt

LOL, obviously. A hoax that the whole world is in on. Governments that can’t agree on anything have all gotten together and agreed to fool everyone about a virus. Your tin foil hat might be on too tight “bro”.

HockeyBjj likes this.
  18. Hadron90 Banned Banned

Why not? The government in almost every state closed churches for months this year, and in many states they are threatening to fine you if you visit family for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Is wearing a QR code really that much extra infringement?

19. Oeshon Steel Belt

You were probably saying the same thing about the mark of the beast only a year or so ago. Enjoy your QR code bro.

20. matheuss92 Blue Belt

China knows the balance has changed. How much has the US economy shrunk this year? China is supposed to grow. Doesnt that make the gap way closer? And with Trump, the US has focused pretty much ALL its international afairs in NK, Iran and the ME. The "tax the chinese" were a retoric. He taxed the americans, who still didnt stop to buy chinese. Just pay more taxes now. You can see this by the trades. US never bought more chinese than during Trumps term, and China has never bought less american than during that same term. China, on the other hand, saw the opportunity. They are playing larger roles in the international table than the us right know. WHO, ONU, Russia, India. Cmon China even started a skirmish in fucking India. Perfect time to put india unders us umbrella, sign all pacts of military alliance with them now than ever. I dont even know WTF im talking now, I just feel like if the US REALLY dont try anything better in the next 4 years, reminds me a fucking thing about when I was some 8 to 10 years old. At class, teacher is talking about world superpowers. Teacher tell us that the World was separeted by 2 blocks, with the US being one superpower, and URSS being the other one, but she then says: "But things have changed recently". She says the world has 3 economical powes, the US, Japan and the european union. But only one SUPERPOWER. The USA. Nothing about China by that time. The world has fucking changed bro, and it scares the shit out of me how fast its been happening

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020