X-Files reboot

Flower2dPeople

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Carter revealed that he’d spoken with Ryan Coogler, who plans to reboot (or, as Carter says, “remount”) The X-Files with a diverse cast. He didn’t get into any more specifics, but he doesn’t have to. The thought of a supernatural investigative series led by a diverse cast is all we need to hear.

mark-cuban-shark.gif

I’m waiting for the day they just make something ‘diverse’ without announcing it. Announcing it seems to be code for ‘don’t bother watching because it was written by a committee of assholes that cares more about their agenda than telling a story people actually want to sit down for’.

Didn't read any of it but can 100% confirm that one of the main characters will be a sassy black lesbian with a disability and the bad guys will be middle class whites.
just watch one episode will be they stop a white supremecist group in suburban indiana
and when they arrive some local cops will stop them and give them the whole "you ... are an agent... why i never"

just watch one episode will be they stop a white supremecist group in suburban indiana
and when they arrive some local cops will stop them and give them the whole "you ... are an agent... why i never"
Like they did in the og series?

Y’all acting like Fringe wasn’t dope.

Didn't read any of it but can 100% confirm that one of the main characters will be a sassy black lesbian with a disability and the bad guys will be middle class whites.
Soooo . . . Wanda Sykes as Scully confirmed?

And Adam Lambert as Mulder?

Back