www.cryogel.tv

CPB said:
Youll love it , im Sure . It works great. And Ron over at SSF will treat you good.

Paul
www.xfgear.com

He has already shown me some of the greatest customer service I have ever seen out of a company! So that is why I recommend his store 1000% percent!

Banderkejs-who are you referring to? If it's us then let me know what your not happy with and we will fix it. If it's Cryogel then I'm sure Mike will fix it.

www.SSFgear.com

banderkejs said:
I dont think i will ever order anything from that BS site.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6838368#post6838368

????

I definitally hope your not refering to Gokor. I know and have rolled with Gokor before and he is as legit and they come. He has more bling bling than all of Hip-hop combined :eek: from the fights he has won. It's not his falt that they wouldn't let him fight in UFC :mad:

And Cryogel is anyother company that I will stand up for. There customer service is top notch and there products are worth their weight in gold.

I know him Personaly , Train with Him Personaly and we ( www.Xfgear.com ) sponsor him. He is legit . We wouldnt put our name on him otherwise. You guys base your info on records from sherdog and other places that were not even around when most of his fights took place. A professional NHB fight by definition is a fight where the fighters are paid to fight with little or no rules. It does not have to be in a big organization or on television. He started fighting NHB as a teenager in Armenia and has had plenty of time to fight 400 matches considering he is 42 years old. Think about it when UFC started the fighters would fight multiple times in one event because it was tournament style. He is a pioneer in this sport and if you were standing in front of him and not hiding behind a monitor I dont think you would acuse him of being a liar.
Paul
www.xfgear.com

banderkejs said:
I dont think i will ever order anything from that BS site.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6838368#post6838368

We sposor Gokor with the Cryogel, I am also a student of Gokor. His record is not just from MMA fights, it's Judo, Sambo, and open grappling tournaments. When we had this ad designed our designer misunderstood and put it as just MMA fights. We will make sure to change this soon so no one else gets bent out of shape. If anybody has any doubts about Gokor's ability, feel free to stop in at the Hayastan dojo in Hollywood or check out one of his seminars. Charles DeVos-Accounts Executive-Vitaminerals Inc.

bubbs71 said:
We will make sure to change this soon so no one else gets bent out of shape.

Good. Let us know when that has been takign care of. :icon_twis

Are there any comparisons between cryogel and other similar products?

migo said:
Are there any comparisons between cryogel and other similar products?

I have not even found anything similar to tell you the truth. Bengay and stuff like that really is different too different to compare. Cryogel dosent just mask the pain but it also helps heal at the same time, I have not found another product like it.

To give some other commentary on how cryogel works that cannot be confused for Advertisement (since I don't workfor the Company at-all and have yet to affiliate with Mike), all you have to do is look at the ingredient list:

Aloe - THE wonder-plant. I don't think there's anything it can't do. From increasing skin consistency to repairing burns and speeding the healing of wounds, to aiding in proper digestion when ingested.

Arnica - We sell this stuff at my store to people going into and coming out of surgery because it's ability to repair damaged tissue and heal bruising is uncanny.

MSM - One of the best-known anti-inflammatory agents that can be found in pretty much any and every reputable joint compound.

Menthol - the cooling effect of it dulls the ache.

Cryogel is good stuff, everyone I've given samples of it to sent to me by Mike likes it.

Is there anything else in there? 'Cause those ingredients are seperately available and easy to get ahold of.

Sure you can buy all the ingrediants seperately but why? It is a convienent low cost product that really works. It Retails for only $12.99. It will last you a month or so depending on how often you use it. Why reinvent the wheel? its here and it works great!

Just ordered Island rain, purple kind looks good too. Hook me up JUGE.

XFGear will be at the Music City Grappling Championsips in Nashville TN on sept. 10-11. We will have a lot of Cryogel on hand for sell and will also be handing out tons of samples. So make sure to stop by and stock up on Cryogel.

CPB said:
Sure you can buy all the ingrediants seperately but why? It is a convienent low cost product that really works. It Retails for only $12.99. It will last you a month or so depending on how often you use it. Why reinvent the wheel? its here and it works great!

Only the fact that I have free access to all the ingredients listed...

migo said:
Only the fact that I have free access to all the ingredients listed...

So I guess you could make your own then. I could get most vitamans in food sorces to but when I dont have the time to eat right its a problem so thats why I take a multivitamans. I have access to our mill that makes all our fightwear so I could probably make my own jeans but that doesnt mean it would be easy ,convenient , or cost efective. What Im saying is if you feel its easier and cheaper to make it yourself than maybe you should but my bet is that it would be much simpler to just buy a great product. And most people on here do not have the time or knowledge (me Included) to make a Transdermal Cooling gel that is the right mix of ingredients and bundle it in a neat little package that can be carried anywhere like to and from the Dojo.

What happend to www.fightgear.net ? They seemt to have removed all their Cryogel products? Anyone knows anything about this?

Back