WWE Money In The Bank PPV Discussion

Who’s Taking That Briefcase

• Total voters
What a fucking pop. goddamn

When Cena was talking about coming back to the press a few weeks ago, I thought man, I would love to see him against reigns and look what happen, amzing lol.

well it has been the rumored main event for summer slam for a while.

But God damn. what a pop

Vin Diesel accompanies Cena and Rock and Roman and capitalize on the Hobbes and Shaw vs Fast and Furious beef.

The problem we face now is 2 fold,

1) Cena is going to eviscerate Roman on the mic.

2) He's going to be the focus of the feud.

Huge pop and it’ll boost interest but it continues to highlight the problem that they have to bring back part timers instead of building new stars and in 5-10 years the current “stars” won’t be able to get that same reaction.

You have not watched much Smackdown the last year have you? Heel Roman will be just fine on the mic against Cena
Against anyone else, probably, but Cena (and the Rock) are on a WHOLE different level when it comes to mic work. Add in the fact Cena doesn't have to follow a script, and has no problem burying people, and it could get bad.

Against anyone else, probably, but Cena (and the Rock) are on a WHOLE different level when it comes to mic work. Add in the fact Cena doesn't have to follow a script, and has no problem burying people, and it could get bad.
I really do not see it as a problem this time, Cena is great on the mic, but there is a reason Roman talks, and Heyman reacts anymore. And Roman is the golden child, and a heel, so he won't have to be overly scripted or goofy like when he was a face.

Back