WWE Money In The Bank PPV Discussion

Who’s Taking That Briefcase

• Total voters
Against anyone else, probably, but Cena (and the Rock) are on a WHOLE different level when it comes to mic work. Add in the fact Cena doesn't have to follow a script, and has no problem burying people, and it could get bad.

I have never seen that. Cena has always been super corny and embarrassing on the mic. I prefer Roman.

Will be a good feud

I'm still upset about what Charlotte did to her face. Like legit sad lol. I've been watching clips of raw, bit in low bit rate so I never noticed it until tonight when I had a clear stream. I can't believe she did that to her face.

Man, Jon cena has loss a lot of mass lol

Did Hollywood test him or something?

Can’t be Hollywood testing. Look at Rock.
Can’t be Chinese testing either, they follow the Eddie Guerrero mantra.

I would imagine he just trimmed down to try and get more roles than just “muscle guy/soldier/cop”. A lot of these guys’ agents tell them their size is limiting their more broad appeal. Rock went through the same thing before he realized that’s what people wanted to see him as. He slimmed down a ton(for him) in like 03-05
Dwayne-3-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-4226201-800-600.jpg

I would imagine he just trimmed down to try and get more roles than just “muscle guy/soldier/cop”. A lot of these guys’ agents tell them their size is limiting their more broad appeal. Rock went through the same thing before he realized that’s what people wanted to see him as. He slimmed down a ton(for him) in like 03-05
Dwayne-3-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-4226201-800-600.jpg
John looks frail though. His hair is balding a little bit and John Cena looks like he has pasty ass legs. I'm curious to see if he returns to his normal size. I think maybe he should stay off the gear for the long term look of things.

Against anyone else, probably, but Cena (and the Rock) are on a WHOLE different level when it comes to mic work. Add in the fact Cena doesn't have to follow a script, and has no problem burying people, and it could get bad.
I agree with @Sycho Sid as a heel
Roman doesn’t even need to say much
To get major heat
His job doesn’t need to go
Head to
Head with quips
And mavs.

What happened when Roman talks to Charles Robinson which caused him to interrupt the count, only for Edge do the same moments later? That must have been a botch.

I dont mind the Superhero gimmick, but dear god Nikki get Mikaze in the back to make your costume.

Maybe he dropped weight for a movie role or something. He's also 44, roids or not it takes a tremendous amount of work to be the size he was and as lean as he was. Having said that Cena can eat shit. BIG DAWG >

Back