• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE fighters do everything UFC guys do and much more + 350 days on the road ... show some hespect.

Japan knows what the fuck is up.

They know pro wrestling isnt real. They know the dangers and the risks and especially appreciate the legit toughness that they show. So when guys like Fujita,and Sakuraba and Takayama etc fight in MMA,the fans of BOTH mma and pro wrestling (which are mostly the same,just like the USA,just not afraid to admit it) all admire these guys for getting in there when they dont have to. Guys like Takayama going out there and fighting Don Frye,he goes back to pro wrestling,and they admire him more,and he makes even more money,cos they know,that in a life or death situation,the guy gave it his all and showed bravery. The bravery is what they appreciate,and pro wrestlers are brave,wether they go into mma or not,cos it is a very hard job,and crippling injuries can happen at any time. These fans dont pretend they are smarter than the fighters and the wrestlers. Just respect.

Esp when you go out there and try to please the real jaded fans,who aint even trying to like it,and you make them react. Theres a legit mastery to get heat out of a crowd. I love it.

esp dudes do it without speaking,and only body language.

best sport ever.

Sometimes MMA is too limiting.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Thats because you are a wimpy little sissy boy.
Looks like I've struck a nerve.

I'm glad you responded because when I cited embarrassment, I actually have people like you in mind. Will always remember that meltdown you had when that kid attacked Bret Hart at that wrasslin ceremony. That was one of a kind. lol

Looks like I've struck a nerve.

I'm glad you responded because when I cited embarrassment, I actually have people like you in mind. Will always remember that meltdown you had when that kid attacked Bret Hart at that wrasslin ceremony. That was one of a kind. lol
How fuckin DARE that punk touch the excellence of execution!

If you like that kind of thing then that's fine but despite wanting to like it as a kid because my friends did, I couldn't do it.
I remember being at a friends house to watch it, we'd all been collecting the cards to swap in the school yard and had learned who they all were, two big oily bastards get in the ring to great fanfare, so far so good.
Then the fight started...
"that punch missed".
"why is he stamping his feet whenever he swings?".
"hang on, he was getting battered, how is he suddenly taking all these punches without flinching?".
"Aw fuck off now, he's back handed him in the tits, this isn't a fight".
I was so disappointed, my mates loved it, I was hyped up with the cards and wotnot at school and it was fake, couldn't understand why anyone would watch it, still don't.
But I'm not knocking any of you, it's obviously ludicrously popular for a reason, but that reason escapes me.

MMA is a soap opera for men. It's so lame and corney. MMA is so extreme they never do any dumb shit. Blah. Blah. Blah.

pokemon-forever.gif

giphy.gif

Etc.
Etc..
Etc...

If you like that kind of thing then that's fine but despite wanting to like it as a kid because my friends did, I couldn't do it.
I remember being at a friends house to watch it, we'd all been collecting the cards to swap in the school yard and had learned who they all were, two big oily bastards get in the ring to great fanfare, so far so good.
Then the fight started...
"that punch missed".
"why is he stamping his feet whenever he swings?".
"hang on, he was getting battered, how is he suddenly taking all these punches without flinching?".
"Aw fuck off now, he's back handed him in the tits, this isn't a fight".
I was so disappointed, my mates loved it, I was hyped up with the cards and wotnot at school and it was fake, couldn't understand why anyone would watch it, still don't.
But I'm not knocking any of you, it's obviously ludicrously popular for a reason, but that reason escapes me.
When you watch it for a while not ridiculously long or anything but you start learning the art of it all and it like unlocks a new set of eyes to watch with in a way

How can anyone over the age of 13 still genuinely enjoy pro wrestling? It's so corny to me. To each there own.

Why do you call them fighters though?

Pro wrestling has more in common to broadway theater than actual fighting.

Cm punk aint no bitch,he got in the cage. What did you do,other than cry and make babies and piss yourself?

And shit yourself. Disgusting.

So "best fighters" just became "he got in the cage".
tenor.gif

Add in some personal attacks because you have no argument and
4a4.gif

I'm wondering what you could have possibly done in your life to feel so special. I bet the answer is nothing.

Its ok if you are a waiter buddy i for one see no shame in working for tips so just ignore his ignorant ass and keep serving wealthy compassionate folks like me

Back