Wuhan throws waterpark concert and Twitter propagandists Shill for The CCP

Fucking Zebby getting smashed up in here

I still don’t believe that destroys the virus. So nobody has left Wuhan and returned with this thing? It didn’t survive anywhere and now it cant return?

It all sounds like total bs to me.
Wuhan is locked down in a lockdown country. Governors of nearby provinces have kept people from Wuhan’s province from freely traveling into their own provinces

It was actually controversial at the time because the CCP tried to re-open Wuhan and the nearby governors said fuck that and closed the roads anyways, which is rare in China.

So what exactly do you want answered that I haven't addressed already? I believe that countries that do wrong can also be praised when they get something right. USA has engaged in regime change war that if China was responsible for would be called out and you'd be hearing some of the worst comments imaginable on this forum . Yet despite all that I'm able to recognize that the world isn't black and white and the USA has done many good things as well. You came in here comparing China to Hitler because in your mind China is the modern day version of Nazi Germany despite actually doing research, visiting the country, learning about it, etc. I don't care if you dislike China but to act like they have done nothing good for their country when 95% of people support the actions of their government is just ignorant.
Yes and one can say that China has solved the issue of Islamic terrorism in Xinjiang.

So let’s support China for that, never mind how they did it.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-04062A%2C_Nürnberg%2C_Reichsparteitag%2C_SA-_und_SS-Appell.jpg

That rally in Nurumburg was #lit! Sure Hitler may be doing the holocaust and annexing all his neighbors, but let's praise him when he does something good!

Ah, the good old days!:D

tumblr_ophug2aEjH1uwl6nzo4_500.gif

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53816511

"Thousands of people packed shoulder-to-shoulder with no face masks in sight, frolicking on rubber floats and cheering along to a music festival. It's not a very 2020 image, but it was the scene this weekend in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where Covid-19 first emerged late last year. Pictures of partygoers at the Wuhan Maya Beach Water Park - looking very much removed from the outbreak that the rest of the world continues to battle - have now gone, well, viral. The lockdown was lifted in April and there have been no domestically transmitted cases in Wuhan or Hubei province since mid-May."

_113981003_gettyimages-1228074922.jpg

_113981005_gettyimages-1228075071.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%2Fimages%2F0%2F2%2F9%2F5%2F28895920-1-eng-GB%2Fコピー)HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS_CHINA20200819124312_Data.jpg

I think China may have the anecdote to COVID because they don't look scared of COVID like most Americans and the rest of the world.

When you can't post calls for violence because they're already doing it.

They went through two months of hard lockdown, where one person per family was allowed to shop for grocery twice a week. They also mandated mask when you went out, shut down ground and air transportation and isolated all infected at quarantine facilities instead of their own homes. They didn't reopen until 2 weeks after recording their last case. Every single person in that city was tested and contact tracing app was mandatory.

Lockdown, mass testing and contact tracing are vital to recovery. This is what Murica should have done in March. Instead you keep dragging on, unwilling to commit to the effort needed to eradicate this virus. Just two weeks ago you had 72k cases a day, more than Wuhan's official number during the entire outbreak. Why are you surprised that a place willing to go to extreme lengths to contain the virus is back to normal while you continue to suffer?

Cities that locked down had the best economic recoveries in the 1918 pandemic. Do you even history?

Last edited:
is someone being funny ? wuhan to best of my knowledge was flooded/is flooded and could be expecting to get more floods yet here they are having a pool party.

<{1-9}>

how the fuck have they even been testing. you all are aware of the disasterous amounts of rain china has been copping and yes wuhan is just down from the 3 gorges dam which has been releasing water to relieve pressure.

but here they are having a "pool" party, something is sus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53816511

"Thousands of people packed shoulder-to-shoulder with no face masks in sight, frolicking on rubber floats and cheering along to a music festival. It's not a very 2020 image, but it was the scene this weekend in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where Covid-19 first emerged late last year. Pictures of partygoers at the Wuhan Maya Beach Water Park - looking very much removed from the outbreak that the rest of the world continues to battle - have now gone, well, viral. The lockdown was lifted in April and there have been no domestically transmitted cases in Wuhan or Hubei province since mid-May."

_113981003_gettyimages-1228074922.jpg

_113981005_gettyimages-1228075071.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%2Fimages%2F0%2F2%2F9%2F5%2F28895920-1-eng-GB%2Fコピー)HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS_CHINA20200819124312_Data.jpg

I think China may have the anecdote to COVID because they don't look scared of COVID like most Americans and the rest of the world.
The word you were looking for is "antidote".

how the fuck have they even been testing. you all are aware of the disasterous amounts of rain china has been copping and yes wuhan is just down from the 3 gorges dam which has been releasing water to relieve pressure.

but here they are having a "pool" party, something is sus.
AFAIK, the CCP is sacrificing small towns downstream by flooding them so that big cities like Wuhan don’t drown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back