• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wuhan throws waterpark concert and Twitter propagandists Shill for The CCP

"Guys we should more like The CCP, look how good they're doing!"

They're objectively right. The Chinese COMMUNIST government did a 1000x better job at protecting its citizens and handling covid than doofy dumpf the orange dancing clown did.

Does that make you really mad? That doofy dumpf got outperformed by a bunch of communists?

They literally locked much of the Wuhan population in their homes for weeks, of course that will stop the community spread of a virus.
Not really a great argument for totalitarianism though.
I still don’t believe that destroys the virus. So nobody has left Wuhan and returned with this thing? It didn’t survive anywhere and now it cant return?

It all sounds like total bs to me.

It’s just really weird how they’re all immune and how it can just never return now. Just, really odd.

Lmao. Yes cause the people who who called Trump a "fascist dictator" for asking the governers to allow him to being the national gaurd in to stop rioters from destroying his cities would have been A O K with him taking similar measures to China with the virus.
If trump had given a nationwide shelter in place order it would have been democrats following orders and Republicans frothing at the mouth and storming state houses with assault rifles.

Republicans couldn't even handle the mild restrictions that were in place without melting down and claiming the new world order lizard pedo commies were implementing a plan to control everyone with 5g towers

I still don’t believe that destroys the virus. So nobody has left Wuhan and returned with this thing? It didn’t survive anywhere and now it cant return?

When they say they relaxed travel restrictions, they mean they let people use the roads and leave their house.
Those that are allowed entry into the country have to be certified as Covid negative.

Since July 20, 2020, the CAAC has required both foreign and Chinese passengers flying into China to obtain COVID-19 negative certificates before boarding.

Passenger must complete the nucleic acid tests at facilities designated or recognized by Chinese embassies in host countries within five days before embarkation. Chinese embassies will carefully assess the testing capacity of host countries and formulate travel procedures when testing conditions are met.

When they say they relaxed travel restrictions, they mean they let people use the roads and leave their house.
Those that are allowed entry into the country have to be certified as Covid negative.
Well ok.

Although primitive and borderline, viruses are still a form of “life,” and

We aren't taking oppressive measures, all you are being asked for, is to wear a mask, and social distance... And half the morons here can't even do that.
That is not what they did in Wuhan. First of all, they spawned the effing virus, and then welded people into their houses, put live people into body bags and cremated then, and snatched people off the streets.

You could show pictures from the US with bigger crowds than their pool party, only our large crowds are mass protests and riots.

People were coming and going the entire time they claimed it was locked down, as a matter of fact.

Where are the millions of Muslims though? One of the problems I have with this is a lot of these areas only have villages with a few thousand people in them.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-6.14.02-PM.png

Are we willing to risk everything on another lie? I'm truly concerned this is our new version of the Iraq War.

If you are interested in reading more this is a great website that has real journalism and isn't being manipulated by groups like the CIA.

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/21/...ns-uyghurs-problems-claims-us-ngo-researcher/

Even Jimmy Dore has him on the show and he is very popular with viewers and he has been on multple times. I'm only posting this because I know right-wingers like yourself tend to like him.

They're objectively right. The Chinese COMMUNIST government did a 1000x better job at protecting its citizens and handling covid than doofy dumpf the orange dancing clown did.

Does that make you really mad? That doofy dumpf got outperformed by a bunch of communists?

Are you retarded?
They infected the world.

If trump had given a nationwide shelter in place order it would have been democrats following orders and Republicans frothing at the mouth and storming state houses with assault rifles.

Republicans couldn't even handle the mild restrictions that were in place without melting down and claiming the new world order lizard pedo commies were implementing a plan to control everyone with 5g towers
What does that even mean? Who enforces this "nationwide shelter in place order"? You pussies thought it was authoritarian to stop rioters from burning down a federal courthouse, but federal agents rounding people up for leaving their house, you'd be totally fine with? Do you even think before you type?

Are you retarded?
They infected the world.
This is such a moronic low IQ take.

Did the US "infect the world" when the Spanish flu happened?

Animal agriculture infected the world dummy. The conditions that created the pandemic are present EVERYWHERE. Anywhere where animals are being kept in close confined unsanitary conditions, an outbreak could occur.

I don't care if you dislike China but to act like they have done nothing good for their country when 95% of people support the actions of their government is just ignorant.

What happens to the 5% that don't support the actions of their government?

What does that even mean? Who enforces this "nationwide shelter in place order"? You pussies thought it was authoritarian to stop rioters from burning down a federal courthouse, but federal agents rounding people up for leaving their house, you'd be totally fine with? Do you even think before you type?

It's authoritarian and illegal (aka against the constitution) to deploy federal police to crack down on US citizens.

Arent you "muh liberty muh freedom" fake constitutional scholars aware of the long standing constitutional and military precedent against deploying the military in the streets? You guys used to scream about this issue day and night and you freaked the fuck out when an NDAA was passed under obama that allowed the deployment of the military in the streets. I bet I could still find alex jones articles from back then. Fast forward just a few short years, and the right is openly cheering for the federal military deployed against US citizens? LOLOLOL

It's not authoritarian and illegal to order people to stay in their homes to fight a pandemic. The fact that you can't tell the difference between the two situations speaks mountains about your mental capacities

Animal agriculture infected the world dummy. The conditions that created the pandemic are present EVERYWHERE. Anywhere where animals are being kept in close confined unsanitary conditions, an outbreak could occur.
You’re a china shill.

literally.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Is this a serious response? Really?

It's authoritarian and illegal (aka against the constitution) to deploy federal police to crack down on US citizens.

It's not authoritarian and illegal to order people to stay in their homes to fight a pandemic. The fact that you can't tell the difference between the two situations speaks mountains about your mental capacities
<Huh2><Huh2>

{<doc}
{<jordan}

Back