Wtf nail salon is scare

You're kind of a sissy for going to the salon with your girl, but I see you're at least trying to remedy the situation by drinking heavily while you're there.

So you're only half-a-sissy

He went with his great grandmother.

Sherdog Translator:

"I went to the salon with my girlfriend and her friend. They wanted stuff done to their nails. A fat woman in the salon was getting her feet 'peeled'. We left the salon to buy some stuff. I really wanted to be at the gym and go home to play some video games. I don't like malls, they scare me."

I teach specialied lol

So you think you are a teacher instead of a member of the class? Are you a conductor on the short bus too? I've heard of that being done to placate difficult students. I thought you are called intellectually or developmentally disabled now.

At the thing with my gg and her friend they wanted stuff did to their nails and their fweet nails so were waiting because it's a wait and some obese diabetic fetus monster is grrr getting her fert cheese grated and theres like a pound of cheese from her feet like wtf where does a feet grow cheese like tbis tbis and what i8nf of man gets his feet done do these Asian women give hands out one kept touching g me in front of my gg then 7we went and bought shits she needed shirts I want to be home away from this place and go to the gym and play some mk11 and hit the vape and go to the gym I wish I was home I dont understand a lot of things a out where I am I'm scscaredared please I'm scared
<{UberTS}>

I doubt that it's a gimmick. I suspect the OP competes in the Special Olympics.

Doesn't that require actual skills?
I dont see him even make the try outs..

Yes, we should improve our nail service. I was in Europe (Ukraine).

Yes, we should improve our nail service. I was in Europe (Ukraine).

Back