Wtf nail salon is scare

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
At the thing with my gg and her friend they wanted stuff did to their nails and their fweet nails so were waiting because it's a wait and some obese diabetic fetus monster is grrr getting her fert cheese grated and theres like a pound of cheese from her feet like wtf where does a feet grow cheese like tbis tbis and what i8nf of man gets his feet done do these Asian women give hands out one kept touching g me in front of my gg then 7we went and bought shits she needed shirts I want to be home away from this place and go to the gym and play some mk11 and hit the vape and go to the gym I wish I was home I dont understand a lot of things a out where I am I'm scscaredared please I'm scared

Thanks. I was trying to eat this cottage cheese casserole.

Had a hard time reading op, not gonna lie.

Had a hard time reading op, not gonna lie.
giphy.gif

I can't understand a word he said. But I've been there to get "feet therapy" done. No shit it is absolutely awesome. My army buddies dragged me to it. Nothing better than getting your feet rubbed by a 60 year old Asian after you been in combat boots all fucking day.

Clown all you want!

You shouldn't make fun of your girlfriend mom, she isn't going to like that.

At the thing with my gg and her friend they wanted stuff did to their nails and their fweet nails so were waiting because it's a wait and some obese diabetic fetus monster is grrr getting her fert cheese grated and theres like a pound of cheese from her feet like wtf where does a feet grow cheese like tbis tbis and what i8nf of man gets his feet done do these Asian women give hands out one kept touching g me in front of my gg then 7we went and bought shits she needed shirts I want to be home away from this place and go to the gym and play some mk11 and hit the vape and go to the gym I wish I was home I dont understand a lot of things a out where I am I'm scscaredared please I'm scared
That's all very clear except one thing, what game is mk11

You're kind of a sissy for going to the salon with your girl, but I see you're at least trying to remedy the situation by drinking heavily while you're there.

So you're only half-a-sissy

Sherdog Translator:

"I went to the salon with my girlfriend and her friend. They wanted stuff done to their nails. A fat woman in the salon was getting her feet 'peeled'. We left the salon to buy some stuff. I really wanted to be at the gym and go home to play some video games. I don't like malls, they scare me."

* Pictures of girlfriend and her friend? Salon and saloon are two different things.

Back