WTF is going on with that lump on Nate?

Itlooks really pronounced in the image you showed where hes is a bit sweaty & shiny so it stands out. But it also appears here too, it looks like its at the end of his collar bone..?
m79w1De.gif

Itlooks really pronounced in the image you showed where hes is a bit sweaty & shiny so it stands out. But it also appears here too, it looks like its at the end of his collar bone..?
It moves around?
That makes it scarier.

Looks like a camera on a drop of water.
It was not a drop of water.
It was there during the whole interview. From different angles and the interview was for some minutes

I've got one on my head about that size. It's about time to get it removed before people start to notice it because it's only getting bigger. I've had it for 5 years and was hoping it would just go away or stay the same size.
And I forgot that I made trying to remove the cyst ourselves but it's been there too long.

It's a sebecaous cyst and according to wikipedia

Nate gonna get popped by USADA

Well, good thing we have a dermatologist here that from a picture can even tell the difference between epidermoid cysts and a sebaceous cysts.
The source from the wikipedia information is making you do such an accusation is an article from 1992.
Funny also that you didn't quote the other probable causes according to wikipedia: Blocked sebaceous glands swollen hair follicules, Gardner's syndrom, basal cell nevus syndrome, even the botfly...

Instead, you decide to accuse him and claim he will get popped by usada.

Making excuses already?

That's it. Now I'm rooting for Conor.

Nate-Diaz.jpg

There already

nate-diaz-ufc-on-fox-133.jpg

143941121.jpg

Didn't notice it before huh?
Just for 202?

And I forgot that I made trying to remove the cyst ourselves but it's been there too long.

I watched the whole thing preparing to puke when all the puss and stuff shot out. Strangely disappointed.

Ronda has one on her face.

Is normal.

Back