WTF is going on with that lump on Nate?

I don't get enough sun for that.
Nate Diaz gets his fair share of sun playing this new augmented reality game, Nick Diaz Go. You walk around all day trying to find Nick Diaz hiding from press conferences.

Ladies and gentlemen, start the shoopings!

Whatever it is I dont think its going to stop Nate from putting another beating on McNugget

It's a sebecaous cyst and according to wikipedia
high levels of testosterone and the use of androgenic anabolic steroids will cause such cysts.

Nate gonna get popped by USADA

I'd be willing to agree with you but on the chest?
That area?

Behind the ear?

I don't know if their is an exact science to the areas in which they grow, as stated before I am no expert on anything except appearing more intellectually sound then I actually am. I just know visually the resemblance looks to be the same of some Cysts I have personally seen. Then again I've been burned with boiling hot water and had an identical looking blister as well as seen junkies with bubbles from needles that look the same.

There aren't enough MDs on Sherdog

Maybe he was smoking and fell asleep and the lit end hit that one area, then he woke up and shouted "I am indeed surprised motherfuckers". Or maybe it was a mosquito bite he scratched, I dont know.

looks like a smiley that didnt go clean i got 1 the same

Conor's soul is trapped in that cyst desperately trying to free itself

Last edited:
I've got one on my head about that size. It's about time to get it removed before people start to notice it because it's only getting bigger. I've had it for 5 years and was hoping it would just go away or stay the same size.

Probably a cyst but who knows since im not a doctor

Back