Social WTF Elon ????????????????

Will they have enough cash for the upcoming debt payment?

The sale wasn't a failure. It was the perfect example of what Musk is: guy with some success surrounded by really talented rich people.

What is your endgame here? Prove he is amazing? There is so so soooooo much here to show what lunatic garbage he is, and your comeback is "omfg paypal mafia! you don't know shit about the economy!"
I've stated multiple times that I would not buy Tesla stock and am not sure it is going to survive as a successful company for the investors.

Despite that because i challenge you on your nuttiest hate rationalizations of him, you need to pretend I thin or am saying he is amazing. In your world there is no middle ground with Musk. You either side with you and say he is basically complete garbage or you must be one who thinks him amazing. The truth has lots of room in between despite your inability to see it.

Surrounding yourself with "really talented rich people", people who also got rich in part by being around him, is positive he should be acknowledged for but in your hate you use at as something to deride him for. Just as you in your hate you have to find a way to spin he Paypal thing as a negative for him.

You have such a desire to hate and fight with Elon that you are desperate for a proxy to fight against. So you stuff strawman after strawman in your imaginary battle against him and you convince yourself that you must be destroying Elon lovers even when the person is not even an Elon fan.

You are a sad person. Truly. And the number of people in this thread who just point and laugh at you exposes that.

I've stated multiple times that I would not buy Tesla stock and am not sure it is going to survive as a successful company for the investors.

Despite that because i challenge you on your nuttiest hate rationalizations of him, you need to pretend I thin or am saying he is amazing. In your world there is no middle ground with Musk. You either side with you and say he is basically complete garbage or you must be one who thinks him amazing. The truth has lots of room in between despite your inability to see it.

Surrounding yourself with "really talented rich people", people who also got rich in part by being around him, is positive he should be acknowledged for but in your hate you use at as something to deride him for. Just as you in your hate you have to find a way to spin he Paypal thing as a negative for him.

You have such a desire to hate and fight with Elon that you are desperate for a proxy to fight against. So you stuff strawman after strawman in your imaginary battle against him and you convince yourself that you must be destroying Elon lovers even when the person is not even an Elon fan.

You are a sad person. Truly. And the number of people in this thread who just point and laugh at you exposes that.
Right, sorry to interrupt the worship fest.
I'm far from the only person out there making these claims. There are a number of investigative journalists who point out the very ugly truth behind the curtain with Musk and his bullshit and pretty much every post I've made corresponds with an actual report painting Musk and his companies in a negative light.
Going to sit here and deny his thai sub stunt and corresponding pedophile accusations against the actual rescuer didn't happen?
How bout the SEC stock pump?
The mass layoffs?
How about the dozen+ claims he has made in the past 24 months about rampups in production that never came true?
Was his hopper rocket really "fully assembled" on 1/4/2019 and then seen getting blown over as a hollow tube weeks later?
All blatant lies that I'd love to see you defend. Or you know, you can pretend talking about the Paypal mafia is relevant to my value judgement of him.

I've spent quite a bit of time looking at this and it's not sad in the least considering it is a moneymaking exercise for me that has earned me more money in the past 4 months than most people made in salary during that time. Pretty "sad" huh? Are you sitting around calling it sad when a bunch of halfwits post thread after thread about some obscure crime in Europe involving an immigrant during their lunchbreak after a quick scan of Breitbart?

1fcGicq.jpg

Right, sorry to interrupt the worship fest....
that you can only characterize my posts saying I would not own Tesla stock and am not yet convinced that company will survive as 'worship' of Musk because I refuse to characterize hie PayPal and anything else he has done as some kind of failure says everything that needs to be said about you.

You are painfully stupid in your trolling and not good at it.

that you can only characterize my posts saying I would not own Tesla stock and am not yet convinced that company will survive as 'worship' of Musk because I refuse to characterize hie PayPal and anything else he has done as some kind of failure says everything that needs to be said about you.

You are painfully stupid in your trolling and not good at it.
You just can't come around to admitting this dude has done a bunch of terrible shit, then call someone who makes money off researching said shit "sad", while neither being profitable nor correct yourself. There's a tragedy at hand and it ain't me.

You just can't come around to admitting this dude has done a bunch of terrible shit, then call someone who makes money off researching said shit "sad", while neither being profitable nor correct yourself. There's a tragedy at hand and it ain't me.
you said at the start of this thread that Elon was arguably one of the smartest business men of this century but then you went on to disagree with your posts, why?

you said at the start of this thread that Elon was arguably one of the smartest business men of this century but then you went on to disagree with your posts, why?
Excuse me?
Do you know what value judgements are?
He has presides over an amazing car and some interesting rocket tech built by other people, while behaving in a personally terrible manner that makes him unfit for the charisma-driven praise he gets and show him to be an untrustworthy business leader.

Excuse me?
Do you know what value judgements are?
He has presides over an amazing car and some interesting rocket tech built by other people, while behaving in a personally terrible manner that makes him unfit for the charisma-driven praise he gets and show him to be an untrustworthy business leader.
Just upthread you first admitted he was one of the smartest business men, then you admitted you lost some money betting against him in investments, and that is why you hate him.

I get that would make you angry but it should not make you so irrational. Your bet against him was your choice and the losses are yours as well. It happens man.

Just upthread you first admitted he was one of the smartest business men, then you admitted you lost some money betting against him in investments, and that is why you hate him.

I get that would make you angry but it should not make you so irrational. Your bet against him was your choice and the losses are yours as well. It happens man.
Wait what?
I'm truly confused.
Feel free to quote where I praised him as a good person or worthy of trust, or the part where I lost money. I've literally made a car's worth of money off this dude.

Wait what?
I'm truly confused.
Feel free to quote where I praised him as a good person or worthy of trust, or the part where I lost money. I've literally made a car's worth of money off this dude.
OMG so now you are going to deny what anyone can just scroll up thread and read themselves. too funny.

OMG so now you are going to deny what anyone can just scroll up thread and read themselves. too funny.
You have every chance to quote me and make me look like a fool; go for it dude. I legitimately don't know what post you're talking about, especially because I've discussed Musk at length in a parallel thread regarding stock trading.

You have every chance to quote me and make me look like a fool; go for it dude. I legitimately don't know what post you're talking about, especially because I've discussed Musk at length in a parallel thread regarding stock trading.
wow. I love seeing someone make statements in one post and then try to deny in the next despite the fact everyone can read them.

Proves they are too cowardly to own their own prior words.

Too funny.

Back