WSOF Fedor negotiations rumor

I rather he stay retired than fight at that shitty WSOF. How about they give the fighters they got under contract some actual fights. I heard people over there are pretty pissed about not being offered any.

WSOF is a lobby for UFC.

SEE ARLOVSKI and AJ

This will be his official sparring before entering UFC fighting WERDUM

Simple, No way in hell does Fedor sign with WSOF unless they said here is one fight for 5 million dollars. Which isn't going to happen.

I'll be honest, I'll be blown away if Fedor signs with anyone but Bellator. He has too close of a relationship with Coker, he has not gotten along with the UFC in the past, and it seems to me that these "UFC negotiations" are nothing more than a marketing ploy for when Bellator does sign him. Sure I could be wrong, but like I said, I think he's Bellator bound.

Even if he signed a 6-fight deal with WSOF, he'd just have to ask for a release after 1 fight and they'd prob. give it to him.

WSOF is the TNA of MMA.

Pre stabbing Ivanov was an absolute beast, he could have beaten Fedor. Now? Don't think so if Fedor still has it.

If Fedor is coming back for a one off I guess the Blagoi fight is ok. But if he is actually looking to fight multiple times WSOF is a terrible place for him.

I can't imagine a more disapointing headline than Fedor to WSOF. Fedor to any where but UFC will be sadder than exciting.

I just have little interest in a Fedor fight outside there. Fedor fighting a top guy in UFC would be a goose bump moment. Him fighting some random else where is just kind of "Yeah I will tune in but not really feel excited."

Hope they find a way. But watching Fedor fight Kimbo or seeing NBC slot him in at the same time as the NBA Finals or some shit would be heart breaking.

This would be even more disappointing than Bellator.

Whos he gonna fight?! Ivanov, and that's it. Derrick Mehmen?! Smealinho Rama?! Not saying these guys are bad, but they're about 10 levels below Fedor in terms of experience, skill and notoriety.

An Ivanov fight would be boring as fuck.

The backstory is not really all that compelling and Ivanov isn't even close to the best non-Zuffa HWT out there.

WSOF really has 1 fight for him and that's it. However the whole return deal might be a bust for UFC. I am confident that besides hardcore fans, Fedor is not well known in US. Does not speak the language and looks like avg. Joe. This means it will require extra money and effort to promote. And he better be winning fights. Rmember Overeem fall from grace? Dana would absolutely shit on him given the chance. Tune up fight in WSOF might be something that might happen to find where things stand. And i am sure wsof would totally do one fight deal.

UFC or retirement. As I see the recent Fedor I chose retirement.

If it was a 1 fight deal as a warm up fight I would be fine with this.

Back