WSOF 33 - Gaethje vs Dugulubgov - Kansas City

I have no idea why, but I thought we'd have High at + odds.

Interesting. I think his line is generous, I see him as a horrible matchup for Zeferino.

my first instinct was maybe zeferino +125.. but man high has freakin tree trunks for legs...

Interesting. I think his line is generous, I see him as a horrible matchup for Zeferino.

I definitely don't see Zeferino as a favorite, but I just thought the public would. I'll be playing High, but I'm hoping his line goes down a little.

my first instinct was maybe zeferino +125.. but man high has freakin tree trunks for legs...
If Zef can't get his jits going early, he seems to begin to struggle to do anything shortly after. I really doubt he can catch High with a sub. I'm sure he'll have a good first round sub hunting and scrambling as usual, but after that I expect High to take over. Thought he'd be in the low -2xx price range.

he's not far from that ^

man, i hate these lines. i really hope we get props, or at least hope the juice shrinks

Friday, Oct 07, 2016 - WSOF 33 Game
11:00 PM 24121 Ashley Gooch +190 o
24122 Shawn Jordan -225 o
11:30 PM 24117 John Howard +285 o
24118 Abubakar Nurmagomedov -350 o
Saturday, Oct 08, 2016 - WSOF 33 Game
12:00 AM 24113 Brian Foster +135 o
24114 Luiz Firmino -155 o
12:30 AM 24109 Joao Zeferino +150 o
24110 Jason High -175 o
01:00 AM 24105 Vinny Magalhaes +170 o
24106 David Branch -200 o
01:30 AM 24101 Ozzy Dugulubgov +220 o
24102 Justin Gaethje -260 o

betonline, better juice across the board

Gaethje + Branch 0,5U
Firmino 0,5U
Zeferino 0,25U

Gaethje is better in all áreas IMO and Magalhaes not wsof level, maybe his level be brazilian regional events.

Gaethje + Branch 0,5U
Firmino 0,5U
Zeferino 0,25U

Gaethje is better in all áreas IMO and Magalhaes not wsof level, maybe his level be brazilian regional events.

what do you mean magalhaes not wsof level..? he's on a pretty good streak, was main eventing a wsof vs brilz, still had the energy in rd 4 of that fight to get a finish... 3-0 in wsof...

Think he just meant Vinny isn't very good. Idk if hes not very good, but hes a weird fighter. One of these guys who can look bad but still keeps winning

Think he just meant Vinny isn't very good. Idk if hes not very good, but hes a weird fighter. One of these guys who can look bad but still keeps winning

Word. Hey how long until Gaethje is in the UFC, this kid is amazing. They way he chewed up Foster with leg kicks was brutal.

Conor v. Gaethje the sleeper money fight...

Word. Hey how long until Gaethje is in the UFC, this kid is amazing. They way he chewed up Foster with leg kicks was brutal.

Conor v. Gaethje the sleeper money fight...
Think this is the last fight on his contract

firmino-foster O1.5 -135 down from -175

man firmino O1.5 -135 vs anyone... value... taking this for some

So far I like these: Branch & Gaethje to keep their belts. Zeferino can get a sub or get stopped by High so I like the under small there; and hopefully Firmino can use wrestling or just avoid getting KO'ed early by Foster.

Joao Zeferino/Jason High Under 2½ (+150) $50.00 for $75.00
Brian Foster/Luiz Firmino Over 1½ (-135) $67.50 for $50.00

Parlay:
Dave Branch (-205) vs Vinny Magalhaes + Justin Gaethje (-275) vs Ozzy Dugulubgov $100.00 for $102.88

Can someone explain to me why Howard is a 3 to 1 dog here? I've zoned out during a lot of his fights, but I think I remember his TDD being solid. On the feet neither are great, and this is a step down compared to what Howard is used to.

The best I can come up with is that the market loves Dagestanis.

Can someone explain to me why Howard is a 3 to 1 dog here? I've zoned out during a lot of his fights, but I think I remember his TDD being solid. On the feet neither are great, and this is a step down compared to what Howard is used to.
In his last fight he struggled against an opponent who would likely get mopped by Abubakar, and it's a pretty tough matchup in general for him

Back