WSOF 32: Moraes vs. Hill 2 7pm ET Prelims/10:30pm ET Main Card PBP Discussion

that was a brutal knockout. this dude needs to go ufc. this shit is ridiculous.

that made me laugh and i kind of feel bad.... moraes needs to go to the ufc

Wow moraes is a dangerous man, ufc needs to sign him up the guy is a helluva fighter.

Haha nah, no spoiler there. I was just stating that it ended lol.

well it could be taken as a spoiler since you stated you felt sad. and if you are a hardcore mma fan it's kind of easy to see the winner just by that alone lol

Calling out UFC fighters, want to see more fighters doing this. If your about the best fighting the best why no co-promo champ v champ stuff?

So Marlon Moraes is still killing people at NBCS while i was watching UFC, damm
It is UFC time for him
BW is fireworks right now

Calling out UFC fighters, want to see more fighters doing this. If your about the best fighting the best why no co-promo champ v champ stuff?
No, it is actually stupid. Since you are admitting the promotion you are in is crap and you want to be in UFC fighting the best and where people will actually watch your fights.

No, it is actually stupid. Since you are admitting the promotion you are in is crap and you want to be in UFC fighting the best and where people will actually watch your fights.

No what it will do is grab attention.

Moraes either stays in WSOF or takes a paycut to go to the UFC. No way in hell UFC pays him 80/80

After all the brother vs brother buildup they don't interview Caros or Ben in the decagon after the fight? Pretty lame decision, it's not like they didn't have time.

I like Moraes & think he's a great fighter. I'm also a Dom nuthugger... So with that said :p
He needs to start fighting some top guys before I even give him a chance against Dom. Sure, great kicks. To the legs specifically but I don't think he'd be able to land consistently on him anyways. He's very stationary, Dom would have his way for the most part. But he is powerful too so it's interesting. Just want him in the UFC already.

I like Moraes & think he's a great fighter. I'm also a Dom nuthugger... So with that said :p
He needs to start fighting some top guys before I even give him a chance against Dom. Sure, great kicks. To the legs specifically but I don't think he'd be able to land consistently on him anyways. He's very stationary, Dom would have his way for the most part. But he is powerful too so it's interesting. Just want him in the UFC already.

I agree. He's finally fulfilling his potential. I'd like to see him against Michael McDonald if he gets signed by the UFC. I don't think there is anyone that WSOF can sign who he won't absolutely murder so I hope he doesn't stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back