WSOF 32: Moraes vs. Hill 2 7pm ET Prelims/10:30pm ET Main Card PBP Discussion

well his brother just laid on him so when they argue he can say he really didn't beat him up.

Caros did throw some good knee strikes at least, and pretty much manhandled him and took him down whenever he felt like it. Probably could have finished Ben if he were more aggressive.

Caros did throw some good knee strikes at least, and pretty much manhandled him and took him down whenever he felt like it. Probably could have finished Ben if he were more aggressive.

yea but im talking about the mentality of him being his "brother". lol

yea he won that fight easily but i bet ben was just happy he didn't get finished.

edit- i bet there were many times when they lived with each other and got into arguments that each one would tell the other he would knock his ass out or something like that.

Not sure who won the first... 5 minutes of feeling each other out. Gotta go with Palmer or Almeida 10-9

I'd kind of just like to see WSOF 15 best fighters in the UFC.. And then have WSOF bring in some undefeated talent to develop again. WSOF is fairly high level when they have their better fighters fighting. Guys like this are more than ready.

Didn't look like a clean groin shot by Almeida.

Close fight. Almeida might be ahead. I think he's done more damage.

What a round.. both of these guys are fkn good.

man he really messed up looking at the ref. could have finished him possibly with a follow up strike.

Palmer was lighting him up, then BAM.. I guess teh knockdown wins the round for Almeida, but he was getting pounded.

Well... I had Palmer winning the 3rd round . Then he got dropped by a huge right from Almeida. I think its anybody's fight.

Palmer was lighting him up, then BAM.. I guess teh knockdown wins the round for Almeida, but he was getting pounded.

It looked like palmer might have actually hurt almedia from a body shot like bas said but then bam he got hit good.

man he really messed up looking at the ref. could have finished him possibly with a follow up strike.

Ithink he might have been hurt a little at the time himself.. It was wishful thinking.

Could be all tied up going into the 5th. Comes down to who wants it more.

man almeida is great at getting back up. palmer can not hold him down at all.

Back