WSOF 28: Moraes vs. Barajas 9PM ET Main Card/6:45PM ET Prelims (Discussion)

Cake_W2.png

I'll never get sick of you, Bas.

Bas and Tyson commentary would be a glorious drunken mess.
I would listen to every event. I was so glad when someone asked Kevin Kay or whoever the spike exec was at the presser last night if Tyson would come back. I wish they had just let him sit there the whole night. I would have loved to hear him talking about Kimbo/Dada. Also, Tyson checked off my Dan Severn box on my bingo card because he kept mentioning him.

Lmao, you can hear the whistles from the basketball courts in the background.

Ouch, Erik Estrada blasted him down low, that hurts a lot.

Ouch -- downed by a nut shot

folded him up like it was a bar fight.

Erik Estrada's done, wow, he got nuked.

THAT'S HOW YOU AVANGE A FUCKING NUTSHOT, BRO!!!!!

I would listen to every event. I was so glad when someone asked Kevin Kay or whoever the spike exec was at the presser last night if Tyson would come back. I wish they had just let him sit there the whole night. I would have loved to hear him talking about Kimbo/Dada. Also, Tyson checked off my Dan Severn box on my bingo card because he kept mentioning him.
This is all I got

wkWJyTM.jpg

aaaand Bas with the "With guys like this, I can't win an xbox on my app."

Finally someone giving a shout-out to the southpaw crowd! I finally feel like I belong!

This venue man... what kind of building is that even?
I was thinking the same thing. Venue looks like my high school cafeteria and it looks to be the same size as well

Why can't wsof book a real venue instead of a school cafeteria ? (Very strange )

This is all I got

wkWJyTM.jpg

aaaand Bas with the "With guys like this, I can't win an xbox on my app."
I had Severn because of Tyson talking him up, I had Indoor Fireworks because they kept showing previous fights where there were fireworks, so that was my bingo. Also, I had "don't blink" because they said that before the Melvin fight, and I think I even had excuses from the main loser (got kicked in the junk) and co-main loser (cut 40 pounds to make weight). Also, they did have a sort of surprise announcement in Mo vs Davis, but we kind of knew that already. I did not know that Chandler would be fighting Thomson though.

And Baby Nuts, they showed the weigh-in video and we got to hear it.

Venue looks like my high school cafeteria and it looks to be the same size as well

The fuck? My high school cafeteria was about the size of the cage!

Kubeska got a fucked up haircut. lol

Back