WSOF 28: Moraes vs. Barajas 9PM ET Main Card/6:45PM ET Prelims (Discussion)

WSOF breaking out the slutty high school senior girls. Nice. lol

the beautful Brooke and Mandy

IeBjcrZ.png

Hit me with your best gif.

And oh man, those are just kids as ring girls in there.

This venue is bizarre.

Hooray, Bas is back on the mic.

Ok, Bas is wasted, he's saying funny words and making noises. This is the best Bas. I think I'd rather this Bas than even Tito on the Mic.

This is taking place at the Next Level Sports Complex, which appears to be a community center.

This is taking place at the Next Level Sports Complex, which appears to be a community center.
And the announcer, at the end of the event, will probably ask each person to pick up two chairs on their way out to get this place cleaned out for bingo tomorrow morning.

And the announcer, at the end of the event, will probably ask each person to pick up two chairs on their way out to get this place cleaned out for bingo tomorrow morning.
Nah, fuck that noise. After this event I'd get the fuck outta there as quick as possible before the parking lot becomes a cluster fuck. Then again, there's probably no more than a few people in the audience. perhaps dozens.

This fight is just one exhange away from turning into an awesome grappling-war but the top guy is constantly stiffling him -- literally face-to-face

Man that inverted triangle move was pretty sweet - shame it's so ineffective

Wow, what a drag of a fight. Thank you Mike Beltran.

Hooray, there's the tap.

Back