Wrist Levering

I've been meaning to make a thread on all the different forms of levering I do for quite a while, anyone actually care? If so I'll grab my camera and probably do it tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Yes, please. I'm curious to see is there's anythin' I haven't thought of to do with my 20 lb sledge. :D

I've been meaning to make a thread on all the different forms of levering I do for quite a while, anyone actually care? If so I'll grab my camera and probably do it tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Hey Smashy if you would post a rep scheme as well for the benefit of noobs like yours truly.

Okay there seems to be enough people who care for me to make a thread. I'll grab my camera later and try to get everything you need, not promising today as I just got MGS4, but it will be forthcoming shortly.

Okay there seems to be enough people who care for me to make a thread. I'll grab my camera later and try to get everything you need, not promising today as I just got MGS4, but it will be forthcoming shortly.

Priorities Smashnuts. I understand.

Mjolnir.jpg

Nice av and sig, that film got murdered by critics(don't think its sae mentioning it here) but i'm a sucker for viking films, i've seen it maybe 20 times

How do you know our language?? I listened! That line is genius

Nice av and sig, that film got murdered by critics(don't think its sae mentioning it here) but i'm a sucker for viking films, i've seen it maybe 20 times

How do you know our language?? I listened! That line is genius

Love the tone of the film, as well as the many solid lines to quote.

The film is based on Michael Crichton's Eaters of the Dead. A mix of semi-factual accounts of the main Arab character and ties to the epic poem Beowulf.

Definatly ive started rock climbing and my grip is lagging behind my strength bigtime. Same with my deadlift im getting to the point where i can lift it but i can barely grip it even with chalk and i want to avoid straps. (dam using straps when i was younger to lift).

Back