wrist injury

alex1227

White Belt
Reaction score
I think i dislocated my wrist awhile back but am not sure. I have a piece of bone sticking out of the top of my left wrist(straight back from the middle finger area) , and am not sure wtf it is. There is a slight pain when i move back wrist all the way up(like bending it way back) or down, but other than that it doesnt really hurt. I've had it for like a month but never really thought anything about it, until someone at my gym said it might be bone cancer(like abnormal growth of the bone), so I am wigging out and am not sure wtf it is. I do boxing, and have sprained my wrist quit a few times but nothing major, like the wrist doesnt hurt unless I bend it at extreme angles. Anyone have any idea what this could possible be?
Any advice would be appreciated,
Thanks

The only reason I'm on this forum these days is because I tore the ligaments in my ankle and can't walk.

This forum is the only thing keeping me mildly entertained.

We don't have an injury advice forum but I think you might get more constructive advice (or at least less hostile advice) from the standup forum, so I'm moving this there for you.

Ive got the same thing on my right wrist..I broke a small bone in my wrist and didnt know it..kept boxing..it never healed right. Its kinda calcified now..go to a doc..get an x-ray

I had something like that a few years ago. The doctor had me put my hand on the table (palm down), took a large medical book and whacked the top of my hand. The 'deposit' broke down and never came back, hurt like hell though...

Yes go to a dr., people cannot diagnose over the internet

miktmo said:
I had something like that a few years ago. The doctor had me put my hand on the table (palm down), took a large medical book and whacked the top of my hand. The 'deposit' broke down and never came back, hurt like hell though...

Wow..I think ill just keep mine..adds character..lol

Back