Wrestlers need to man up

Its just a shame that Aldo is ducking Mendes

image.jpg

Actually, it was Mendes who ducked, and got KTFO by a knee to the face for doing so.

[YT]SjglvAF-sKk[/YT]

But don't let me derail your narrative. American wrestlers are definitely on top for the forseeable future.

I love how a guy like Aldo can go out there an fucking starch Mendes inside a round and yet people still think he's 'ducking him' for the rematch. This wasn't a closely fought Jones/Gustaffson type deal, Aldo fucking nuked him from orbit...Delusion at it's finest.

aldo.gif

American wrestlers are basically guys that couldn't make the high school basketball team. So it is a FACT that this creates a mysterious mental toughness that cannot be replicated or found anywhere in the universe... and also only applies to wrestling and MMA.

Also it only works in 2014. Because in 2011, since there was only 1 UFC champ with a college wrestling background, that is only because that was in the old days and doesn't matter.

Merica.

It depends on the school. Where I went to high school, our basketball team sucked, but our wrestling team was highly ranked in the state.

Plus the mantra "basketball are for boys, wrestling are for men" made me want to wrestle even though I made the JV basketball team as a freshmen.

It depends on the school. Where I went to high school, our basketball team sucked, but our wrestling team was highly ranked in the state.

Plus the mantra "basketball are for boys, wrestling are for men" made me want to wrestle even though I made the JV basketball team as a freshmen.

But there is only like 3 spots for normal sized males on the wrestling team. The rest of the spots are for midgets and fat asses. Wrestling is basically affirmative action for kids who can't play real sports.

I thought everyone knew this.

But there is only like 3 spots for normal sized males on the wrestling team. The rest of the spots are for midgets and fat asses. Wrestling is basically affirmative action for kids who can't play real sports.

I thought everyone knew this.

He+was+waaay+to+cocky+for+it+to+end+well+_1a0517c3701ba701dbd83d626c459d46.gif

Weidman just beat Machida in an amazing fashion, gotta love American folkstyle!

Back