Wrestlemania PPV game Prediction Champ Belt on the line

I need to add count outs to basic list of finishes.

Wario's failure to properly establish the rules in time for the UNDEFEAED! UNDISPUTED! WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE to properly prepare has made a farce of this whole thing. I'm awarding myself 200 bonus points for correctly picking No Taker and you can pry this title belt from my cold, ghost hands!

Wario's failure to properly establish the rules in time for the UNDEFEAED! UNDISPUTED! WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE to properly prepare has made a farce of this whole thing. I'm awarding myself 200 bonus points for correctly picking No Taker and you can pry this title belt from my cold, ghost hands!

I said the rules would be decided by the PWD. It’s like herding cats.

You’re the first champ and remember you can be like Flair, most wins not length!

48 points after removing my Flair interference.

Becky sub + ronda (4)
Kofi pin + rowan fucks up (6)
brock pin
Balor pin (6)
Joe sub (6)
Sasha/Bayley pin + Beth/Nattie heel turn
Nese pin (6)
Big Dawg pin (6)
Trips pin + sledgehammer (6)
Randy AJ no contest
Miz pin
Cena pin Angle
KO wins battle royal
Nikki Cross pin
Ricochet/Black pin + rusev

40 pts. IIconics winning the ladies tag titles outta nowhere was the highlight for me.
I know I didn't type it here, but while watching the miz/shane match I actually called the finish.
oh well. see ya next time.
note to self-

don't change your picks at the last minute.

YOU WOULD HAVE WON (52),
DUMBASS

• Raw Women's Championship and Smackdown Women's Championship match: Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair (winner takes all match) - Becky by Sub
  • WWE Championship match: Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston - Bryan by pin
  • Universal Championship match: Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins - Rollins by pin
  • Intercontinental Championship match: Finn Balor vs. Boddy Lashley - Balor by pin
  • United States Championship match: Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio - Joe by sub
  • Women's Tag Team Championship match: Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs. The IIconics - Boss n Hug by sub
  • WWE Cruiserweight Championship match: Buddy Murphy vs. Tony Nese - Buddy by pin
  • Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre - Reigns by pin
  • Batista vs. Triple H (no-holds-barred match) - Triple H by pin
  • Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles - Styles by pin
  • Shane McMahon vs. The Miz (falls count anywhere match) - The Miz by pin
  • Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin - Angle by sub
  • Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (entrants so far: Braun Strowman, Michael Che, Colin Jost) - Strowman
  • Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royal (confirmed entrants so far: Asuka, Carmella, Naomi, Lana, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Nikki Cross, Dana Brooke, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Mickie James, Zelina Vega) - Asuka
  • Fatal 4 Way for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles: Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura vs. The Usos - The Usos by pin
  • Raw Tag Team Title: Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs the Revival - Hawkins and Ryder by pin

Surprise return - Cena
    Surprise heel turn - Aleister Black
    Surprise face turn - Charlotte
    Surprise intervention - Baron Corbin gets help but Cena turns up to fend them off
    Surprise swerve - Cena then faces Angle
I got:
Becky + 4
Rollins by pin + 6
Balor by pin +6
Joe by sub + 6
Reigns by pin +6
Triple H by pin + 6
Styles by pin + 6
Strowman + 4
The Usos by pin + 6
Hawkins and Ryder by pin + 6
Cena return + 3

That's 59 in total. Who got the win?

Edit: 56 by subtracting my Cena return.

Last edited:
Just added up everyone elses and I'm pretty sure I've won. Does anyone wanna check just for fairness and to make sure I'm not cheating?

Will edit later.

Becky pin. 4+2=6
Kofi pin. 4+2=6
Lesnar pin.0
Reigns pin.4+2=6
Hhh pin.4+2=6
Angle sub.0
Shane Mac via Miz's dad throwing in the towel.4
Styles pin.4+2=6
Balor pin.4+2=6
Bayley and Sasha pin.0
Mysterio pin.0
Usos pin. 4+2=6
Bray Wyatt men's battle royal.0
Ruby Riott women's battle royal.0
Murphy pin I guess.0
Hawkins and Ryder pin.4+2=6

Cena shows up to celebrate with angle.0
Undertaker shows up and does his hat nod to angle.0
Honkey Tonk Man shows up and plays with Elias before getting beaten up.0
Mysterio's kid costs Samoa Joe the title.0
No heel or face turns.0

Shane finish was edited to a forfeit win from a pin. Raw tag title results and Additional swerves appearances were added at 20.32
I think that I got 52, seems high. Not enough anyway.

congratulations to the first openly gay wrestlemania ppv game prediction champ: @GoldenAzazel !
tenor.gif

Gold has the unified belt.

Anybody up for a Shakeup Prediction thread?

Simple rules:
1 pt for each wrestler you correctly choose for a roster. You can’t choose the same for both rosters. 6 NXT call ups max (because somebody could split the NXT roster and put 3/5 into RAW and 2/5 into SD).

Gold has the unified belt.

Anybody up for a Shakeup Prediction thread?

Simple rules:
1 pt for each wrestler you correctly choose for a roster. You can’t choose the same for both rosters. 6 NXT call ups max (because somebody could split the NXT roster and put 3/5 into RAW and 2/5 into SD).
I'm not entirely sure how the Superstar Shakeup rules work. Do they have a set amount of people they can trade and call up or is it just a free for all?

I'm not entirely sure how the Superstar Shakeup rules work. Do they have a set amount of people they can trade and call up or is it just a free for all?

It’s a 3:2 split from their roster plus call ups. Just take the roster, split it however you want and add some NXT.

Back