Wrestlemania Discussion: Night 2

I was at Dick's with LTR today and for a brief moment I looked at sleeves for my shitty right elbow and then I thought, "No. I will not be like the number TWO guy from the Attitude Era. Eh eh!" Then I pounded a couple beers and they said we had to buy something or leave.
<Lmaoo>

I said left elbow but it's actually my right elbow that is hurting like yours. Why are they sabotaging OUR right elbows?!

<EdgyBrah>

This guy is ready for his opportunity

dwayne.jpg

Roman needs to beat the Rocky bloody in a NHB (head of the table match) to eliminate this part timer from any claim to his fame, it's my time now!... (kayfabe speaking)

Should've happened this year, and I don't want to wait another full year so build it up now to a Summerslam program.

Rock couldn't get him over as a face, but he could get him over as a heel and do the job.

(Rock can always come back at a later date and even the odds against interference and allow the next big face star to beat Roman at a major PPV)

Roman needs to beat the Rocky bloody in a NHB (head of the table match) to eliminate this part timer from any claim to his fame, it's my time now!... (kayfabe speaking)

Should've happened this year, and I don't want to wait another full year so build it up now to a Summerslam program.

Rock couldn't get him over as a face, but he could get him over as a heel and do the job.

(Rock can always come back at a later date and even the odds against interference and allow the next big face star to beat Roman at a major PPV)

Now way it happens at Summerslam. I don't even think it happens in Dallas. Probably in LA at 39

I enjoyed this wrestlemania. Roman should get some new pants.

Head of the MFing Table . The Heel Run was long over due.

I understand the booking...but she's still my favorite Women's Champion, and personality ever.
5c0df875c12fbb584c26708098a9c691.jpg

Yeah same. She's my favourite wrestler on the roster.

Having Rhea win at Wrestlemania was the right call. She looks imposing, has a lot of personality, is physically imposing and the womens division needs a new face.

Just wish that Asuka was treated better prior to it.

I read everyone lost their title except for Roman, Nia and Shayna. Those 3 are the future of the company right there.

Oh and Lashley....... I forgot about him. GOD DAMN!

Florida doesn't count in the collective. No one claims Florida

Shut up retard. FL is the land of the free and the rest of you commie lockdown ass hats can go fuck yourselves Meltzer style.

Back