WrestleMania 36 Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

Did you like the Boneyard match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all can agree that the Firefly Funhouse match was the best wrestling match ever that didn't have any wrestling.

Don't get me wrong, it was entertaining, but I think of how awesome of a match John Cena VS The Fiend COULD have had.

It could have been a 1-sided beatdown for The Fiend with Cena getting frustrated and exhausted. Then out of nowhere, Fiend would latch on the claw to finish it.

Sorry, but what we got doesn't eclipse how Goldberg obliterated The Fiend within a minute.

As for the title fight after that... is there going to be a new kind of match called -'Signature/Finishers Only?' With each wrestler being able to use their signature & finisher moves?

Someone made a thread recently about how Steve Austin's move list was quite limited, but he was freaking a 7th degree black belt in a dozen forms of Martial Arts compared to what we just saw in this Wrestlemania main event.

Edge/Orton was the highlight of both nights.

Drew win was obvious because of the pirate theme, which doesn't make sense, but it does.

I preferred the Cena Fiend shit show to the Undertaker shit show, though both were terrible.

Edge vs Orton was the only match remotely worth anyones time, and still kind of sucked..

These video segments are like D list Horror channel movies, just another way for WWE to attempt their flopped Movie stuff like how they recycle the American Football mess, probably got a load of cameras and editing suites that are collecting dust. Matt Hardy Horror match, Undertakers Horror match, Wyatts trippy LOLZ, absolute cringe the lot of it. Heres another old segment with the played out someone is behind someone else Gimmick that's way better than anything Wrestlemania had to offer.
<GSPWoah>

AnotherGrayAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

I just saw Cena/Wyatt....as a wrestling fan the 4th wall is being shattered, but in the best way possible.

They should have had Cena loudly say "Mandible Claw to Sister Abigail" loudly right before the finish.

Saw the highlights on Youtube.

A few matches I couldn't give a shit about, a few were good (I liked AJ V Taker and Cena V Wyatt), the Japanese again got fucked for being Japanese in America and the show REALLY needed an audience of some kind, even if a smaller audience was hired and health-screened at the door.

Styles has gotten so much better as an actor and character since TNA, it's almost unfathomable.

Styles has gotten so much better as an actor and character since TNA, it's almost unfathomable.
It is too bad he has not had a really good match in over a year. I think age and injuries are finally catching up to him

Rumor and innuendo that Daniel Bryan’s contract is up soon.

It is too bad he has not had a really good match in over a year. I think age and injuries are finally catching up to him
he fucked his shoulder during the rumble match,
when edge's spear turned him inside out

It's been going on for longer than that. He had one good match with Rollins, other than that it's beeb a stream of 3 stars for over a year

Yeah, that's right. I think he ended up getting eliminated earlier than expected because of it.

He is getting older, but he's holding up at 42 better than a lot of guys. Plus it isn't like the WWE is giving the main roster as many consistent opportunities to put on great matches like they are for the NXT roster. I don't know. I may be wrong. I've always been a fan of AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back