WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm which one is you? ;)

images

Ted Cruz is Hispanic, so if I'm racist so are you.
No, stupid, I didn't make a reference about Teds race, and also I too am hispanic. You called our beautiful, and honorable, former first lady, who is African American, an ape. I'm sorry she isn't a Russian mail order bride, but just because she isn't one doesn't make it ok for you to post racist memes about her, adolph.

No, stupid, I didn't make a reference about Teds race, and also I too am hispanic. You called our beautiful, and honorable, former first lady, who is African American, an ape. I'm sorry she isn't a Russian mail order bride, but just because she isn't one doesn't make it ok for you to post racist memes about her, adolph.

How am I commenting on her race? Helena Bonham Carter is white...

Lol @ you being such a little bitch. You post a meme, I post the exact same meme back at you and you're crying racism. Such a little bitch lmao..

How am I commenting on her race? Helena Bonham Carter is white...

Lol @ you being such a little bitch. You post a meme, I post the exact same meme back at you and you're crying racism. Such a little bitch lmao..
No, stupid, you called Michelle Obama an ape with your racist meme cause she is black. Own up to your racism like a man, sweetcheeks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back