WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
10chiu.jpg

a572d8976b1dfc500030db98055fb9a5.jpg

No, stupid, I didn't make a reference about Teds race, and also I too am hispanic. You called our beautiful, and honorable, former first lady, who is African American, an ape. I'm sorry she isn't a Russian mail order bride, but just because she isn't one doesn't make it ok for you to post racist memes about her, adolph.

It's not racist to point out that Michelle Obama fell out the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down. No, she's not a Tranny, no matter how many memes are posted of her "scratching her balls". But she is a Three Bag Special*

*One bag to put over her head. One to wear yourself, in case her's falls off. And a third one to vomit into once you've finished;)

It's not racist to point out that Michelle Obama fell out the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down. No, she's not a Tranny, no matter how many memes are posted of her "scratching her balls". But she is a Three Bag Special*

*One bag to put over her head. One to wear yourself, in case her's falls off. And a third one to vomit into once you've finished;)
I dont think she is ugly at all. I would say its racist to call her an ape. Which is what I called that shit poster on.

It was a pic calling her an ape

It was a pic showing her similarity to a character from a movie played by Helena Bonham Carter. It was the exact same meme you posted about Ted Cruz and predictably, like the little bitch you are, you reported it.

And of course , a mod came in and deleted it, but didn't give a reason why because any reason that could be dreamt up would equally apply to your meme about Cruz. But they like that meme because the rules only exist to justify shutting down conservative voices and allowing this place to further slip into liberal echo chamber douchedom.

Report more, crybaby bitch.
No sweetie, I didn't report your racist meme. I give permission for the mods to reveal if I reported it. Go ask one, cuck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back