Social WR Loungs v 264: This generation's "Fortunate Son"

What is this gen's version of Fortunate Son

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it is fun hearing Dr. Fauci slap down Rand Paul.

Three, Christians cut on the side of the Jewish. It's a veritable religious handicap match, only Islam is Vader.
I know it's not Jerusalem but the opening to Generation Kill comes to mind while Poke is taking a piss on a bombed out deuce and a half truck.

"Can you imagine the amount of graves we're standing on? The history, the blood of everyone that has died here? Bitches been fighting over this shit since ancient times"

Jerusalem is just like that. I do know they are allowed to dig near an arch that is at the entrance to the Temple grounds and have unearthed stuff from the time that is most likely the time of King Herrod and teh second Temple at least.

It has been so long since I have had a drink, and fruity shit like that is right up my alley.
That guy's entire channel is what I used to learn how to make basic drinks because when the last nightclub I worked at found out I had the card to be a bartender I was thrown behind the bar to make simple/fast cocktails for folks on busy nights.

I hate making Whiskey Sours cause I always lost track of where the egg whites were.

Old Fashioneds and Manhattans though? Yeah, I enjoyed those.

Did Domino's come up with a self driving delivery vehicle? Or what is this commercial about?

They're just using the Nuro R2 to do autonomous deliveries, but yes. They've been testing them in select cities for a while now. Give Domino's credit, I think they were one of the first delivery companies to go all in on self driving cars.

This whole time I thought Harry Potter was big deal because it got kids reading (not me) and the reason so many adults liked the book is because now we have lot of adults that read the books as kids (again not me).

Are there a lot of people that read those books for the first time as adults?

Also I should point out that during my 6 weeks off of work I managed to read half of a book out of the 10ish I have in my queue.....

They're just using the Nuro R2 to do autonomous deliveries, but yes. They've been testing them in select cities for a while now. Give Domino's credit, I think they were one of the first delivery companies to go all in on self driving cars.

Holy shit that's awesome.

After Hitch Bot, Philly will probably be the last market to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back