Social WR Lounge vs 277: Gross toilet stories edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Canada and before the pandemic visited once a year. In fact I had never met a really right wing Canadian until I posted here and then that's all there are lol.

So edgy. One of the strangest parts of pinochet was when he allowed a former nazi to set up a camp where he made himself a cult leader of kids. Which of course led to a lot of rape of kids.
Colonia Dignidad. One reason to wish we could have time travel

Bernie really is a man of the people because this is the only hotel/motel AC capable of getting all the way down to 60

Gxs9fMV.jpg

Nah, I like this one better. It's the one where you thought you scared me with all your gun talk:

So pathetic.

Nice edit BTW. Good to know you were embarrassed by it. LOL.

Edit? What edit? I literally have no earthly idea what you're bleeding about anymore. You're going off the deep end in real time. <Lmaoo>

Same as white people posting metal videos and talking about gun ownership. Doesn't even register on my gaf meter. @Gutter Chris posting Stomping Tom vids and talking about gun ownership is much more interesting. Then again, he's an honorary Canadian with access to more fun toys than most of us up here, so nothing but a curiosity, really.
Not much here for me to argue about

Damn

Edit? What edit? I literally have no earthly idea what you're bleeding about anymore. You're going off the deep end in real time. <Lmaoo>

Let's see, I already have the original post quoted, without the second part you added that makes it seem like you're not challenging me. I'm also aware that "last edited at ___" doesn't show up if you edit fast enough.

Nice try though, Urkel.

I love Canada and before the pandemic visited once a year. In fact I had never met a really right wing Canadian until I posted here and then that's all there are lol.

That's my bad lol

They're talking out of ignorance. Don't let the children ruffle your feathers.
ok ill do my best thanks for the support

Favorite topping on Langos and why?

What should you say to some dingbat that wants to fight you on a message board ....you never how crazy someone is or if they got the means to track you down ....I stay strapped and would tell the dude fuck around and find out too. Ain't fighting nobody but I'll show ya my glock real quick if you think otherwise

Milton wanted to fight me irl, then I got him banned. Guess I should load a mag or two.

Let's see, I already have the original post quoted, without the second part you added that makes it seem like you're not challenging me. I'm also aware that "last edited at ___" doesn't show up if you edit fast enough.

Nice try though, Urkel.

Lmao, what in the fuck are you talking about?

You literally just invented the most delusional scenario in your mind because you can't bring yourself to admit how dumb you are. I didn't edit in a second half of any of my posts dummy, feel free to consult your mod of choice if you think it's such a conspiracy. I'm giving you my permission to confirm how big of a dumbass you are.

Seriously dude, take a walk. This is getting sad as hell.

Lmao, what in the fuck are you talking about?

You literally just invented the most delusional scenario in your mind because you can't bring yourself to admit how dumb you are. I didn't edit in a second half of any of my posts dummy, feel free to consult your mod of choice if you think it's such a conspiracy. I'm giving you my permission to confirm how big of a dumbass you are.

Seriously dude, take a walk. This is getting sad as hell.

Have you tried telling him to sit, or laydown. He's like a dog, talk to him like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back